ch.17

Lucy's POV.

"What?!? Why did u end up at home?" I asked Lucky really concerned.

"That was the last place I was before I went to the dragon realm so that's were i was sent..." Lucky said looking at her feet and rubbing her left arm.

"Did anything happen?! Are you okay?!" I notice Natsu looking at me with slight confusion.

"No nothing happened because no one was there. Dad was kicked out by the time I got there...and it's been three years since I last saw him.." She started to look slightly concerned at me like as if she started to get worried about my dad.

"Do you want to go check on him? Because I know where he is right now thanks to a new magic I have..." She nods her head yes. So I look at Luna and she nods her head and looks at Lucky.

"Okay follow me!" Luna said as she started to fly away from the guild with Lucky, Natsu, Happy, And me following shortly behind. We run through town and go past the train station.

"Okay Lucy you can do it here. There are no people around here from what I know." Lunas said turning around to look at me. I nod and stand in front of tree and put my hands up as a purple flame appeared around my hands.

"Portal to Jude Heartfillia!" As I say those words a portal forms on the tree in front of me and they all look at me surprised except for Luna.

"Okay Lucky this well that us to Dad...and we can see if he is okay.." I say as I look at her. She shakes her head and looks at me.

"Okay.." She looks at me as she walks closer.

"Is it safe?" Natsu asked as he walked up with happy flying next to him.

"Yes it's safe and easier then ridding a train.." I say as I push through the portal and go through followed by Lucky. Once we get through the portal and it disappears and we are in front of a guild called 'Lucky' but the 'k' in lucky is missing.

"He should be inside...Let's go..." I said walking forward towards the door. Lucky followed me along with Natsu, Happy, and Luna.