chapter 2 Genieve

When we were walking down I looked up to see Sean looking around really afraid like I was gonna kill him. As we walked deeper we came to a lever. I pulled it and it shut the entrance and opened a new door. We walked in and there was the whole clan. We had cami Connor gabby lily Ryan and more but read the very first page. It will tell you who is here and who isent. When we walked in lily skipped in. " Hey GG wh..... IS THAT JACKSEPTICEYE!!!!!!!" She ran over and gave him a hug. "Wow it is such an honor to meet you. I love u r happy wheel videos they r so awsome." She said jumping up and down. She was really exited and I was to like I wanted to scream cause he was here but we had to get this meeting started. "Hey lily call everyone to the meeting room. NOW!" I said. "On it boss but before I do that Ryan wanted to talk to you. Says it's important." She answered back with the same confidece. "OK tell him to get his butt over here. You start the meeting and start dicussing what to do to welcome Sean  in the group. And yes that's his name I will be in the stair well." I said and headed to the stair well. A few moments later Ryan popped in. "Hey G" Ryan said. "What did u want to talk about buddy I'm missing good meeting time." I fired back. " I'm scared for Vanessa and vetta. They r braking out into fights more often and I don't know y. I think one of them messed the others mission up and made the other one pay." He said looking me straight in eyes. I taught them that. If you r talking to me or lily the leaders then u look them straight in the eyes and stand tall. "Hmm mm. Well vette did come back from a mission and she failed it. She had to be kicked out for a week. But now I kw she was sabatojed. Well Ryan we will focas on that later now we have to talk how to welcome Sean. Let's go." I said as I grabbed his hand and led him twoard the office or my office. "..... and that is what I suggest. Who thinks its a good idea." Lily finished and everyone but Vetta raised there hands. "Wow I would vote but what is the thing gonna be then." I smiled. "Yay GG is onboard. We were thinking of inviting the rest of the clan to a huge party." Lily said as she bounced around. Then out of the blue, Sean raised his hand. "Yes Sean what ya wanna say."I said as pointed at him.  "You guys there r more of u around the world." He asked looking at us with his head tilted. "Well yes. The problems that r happening here r happening in Asia astraula. So we have people stashend all around the world. So we r gonna invite them. So tomorrow we r gonna have the party. We r gonna set up for the party but Sean  have to see your room. You will be bunking with my siblings. SAMI come here and show Sean to his room he will be sleeping below Conor ok. CAMI CONNOR follow and help her. Now EVERY ONE OUT!!" I said and grabbed lily's shoulder and she Kew I wanted to talk. When every one was out she said."what do u want to say." " well Sean..." I answered but she interrupted me. "Sean what. He seems like a good guy."   "Ya he is but his powers.i  think he is the ultimate youtuber. They have almost every power plus they can make a croud of people,telaport,move abects, ad he can pick his person that he wants them to turn into. He's inn danger and he doesn't know it.  We always have to do team missions and I will always be his team mate. Cause he can die in an instant. So knowing that let's get ready to party." I said. Then I walked out of the room.

Hey guys second chapter now if there r spelling mistakes it is because this is on my tablet and some of the keys you have to press like 10 time's to get them to work also I cat turn auto correct off. So the for reading eve tho no one has eve looked at it yet