Chapter 4 Genieve

I was behind jack when I saw him pass out. I looked in the direction he did when he passed out and saw 3 people. One boy and two girls. So I looked at there powers. Yes I can see there powers when I want to. I saw the girl with all blond hair was able to use a bow and can make things move with her mind plus able to heal wounds. The second girl was like me with one sword that was red and I could tell it was bloody ruby with brown hair red at the tips. And when I looked at the boy my mind went whack. He had black hair with red on top. A black dagger that was small. He had a powerful aoura around him. "Who are you people" I said standing up. All my allies layed down looking up at me but not moving. "JACK" the boy said and I knew who he was again. He ran to Sean and kneeled down. "Sean u ok" he asked again. I walked over to him and took backbiter out and blocked him from touching Sean. "I will let u touch him and help him if u tell us where we r and who u r." I said firmly like I did when I have to give punishments to Vanessa. "W w wha fine I'm mark from markiplyer and this is Allison the one with blond hair and that is Erin and I have no clue where we. I looked at him and withdrew backbiter. Mark went and took Sean's pulse then motioned for Allison to come and check up on him. I went and helped up my teammates. When everything was done I went to see if Sean was ok. "He just passed out from using to much power." Allison told me. " we will take him back to our hideout in the middle of the ruins."  "Ok well want me to help u he is probably gonna be heavy" I said and reached down. When we picked him up he was surprisingly light. When we got to the first part of the ruins she let his feat go and I picked him up fireman style. She moved bricks out and I could hear crunching knowing everyone was following. When we got to what seemed like the middle there was a huge whole. Then Allison jumped down. I decided to follow her and landed hard on my feet. Then I look over and saw she was setting up a net. So I put Sean down and helped set it up. When it was ready she whisteld a tune that sounded like the hunger games. Then down jumper gabby then nessa then vetta cami Connor Sami flipped down and then Ryan. Last came mark and Erin. Then Allison pointed at Sean and I picked him up and heard mark explaining what we were gonna do. I dident hear him cause I had to take Sean to some where. The corridors were not confusing but dangorus and I was worried about Sami. She was my little sister but she was a high rank plus I was worried about everyone also like Chris Ryan's friend and his clan. They were a high rank but we were too. Thank gosh we were but also we wernet. We got a lot of respect but we were also targeted a lot. We were dumb and dident cover up our tracks and that was probably how they found us. " GENIEVE" I heard some one yell. " WHAT" I yelled back startled and almost dropped Sean. "Lay him right here" she said pointing at a makeshift bed. "Ok and I'm guessing this is the infermery." I asked as I layed Sean down. "Yes now get out and ur room will be right next door and a map will be on it plus beds. U get to choose 2 girls and 1 more boy. Sean will be in ur room to." She informed me and pushed me out. I went into the huge room and saw the map on a purple bed. I grabed he map and went outside to see everyone working. Sami and cami were sparring and Connor was picking fruit with lily. Ryan was farming with nessa. Last vetta and gabby were testing there shooting and throwing. I went to ask mark what to do.

Hey guys so I have acctully messaged jacksepticeye or Sean and I haven't gotten a respond and I am acctully on my phone but I got punished or I will be grounded from it cause I dident do xtramath so it will be taken away. And last time my sister wrote it gabby and she is in college I'm not I'm in 6th grade and it is starting tomorrow but the last chapter I told her what to write. And I'm on my phone now so my spelling won't mess up. Thx guys for reading and I will post another chapter today so see ya in a bit. 🖐🏻