Chapter 7

Hey guys im sorry for the late update i was busy with my vollyball CCA sooo i hope you guys are not angry😣🙏

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 7 ✌️✋

Baekhyun's pov

The wedding is in three days time and today we are going to get the stuff that we need for the wedding our team is roses. Cause yoora loves roses and now we are going to find her a dress for her wedding. Now she is in the dressing room but she was taking to long so i when to check on her and i opened the door amd said "Yoora ah are you do-"....0.0 " YAH BAEKHYUN WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE???!!!!!" She shouted while she was trying to cover she naked body and just stood there with my eyes opened like kyungsoo's wans i have never seen such a nice body before other than my sister.....then i realise what u was doing and rushed out if the changing room...... Ahhhhh my face is burning red now!!!! Even my ears are red!!!!AHHHHH!!!!

Yoora's pov

I cant believe he came in when i was naked.And we are not even married yet (A/N: going to marry soon yoora SOON XD) aish whatever author but still he was like looking at my whole body what a pervert i swear. After i have woren my dress i walked out to show baekhyun and my mum who has just came not long ago. The dress is and simple white dress with soft pink roses on the left side at my hips which i really like. And my mum said i could have it yeah!

After getting my dress it was time to get baekhyuns suit it was also a simple suit with a pink tie which made him look soooooo cute >3< Afterthat we when to get the cake we chose the valina cake with roses on it and i was super nice. After all that it was about 7 so me and baekhyun when back first to the house that our parents bought for us it was like a landed housing with a pool and other stuff that you could even imagin and there wasi garden and i love gardens.

Baekhyun's pov

It feels so akward to be with her in the same house niw when we are not even married but three more days!!!

🎵🎶everyday i shock(shock) evreynight i shock(shock)🎵🎶

Oh her phone is ringing but she just left house like a mintue ago nevermind let just see who the caller ID is

ID: boyboy <3

Yoora pov

Aish i forgot to bring my phone ah never mind anyway im going back soon.... Yes i finally home

"Baekhyun ah im back" than i saw him siting down on the sofa looking angry i wonder why "baekhyun ah whats wrong??" I asked him than i saw him take out my phone and when to the contacts and found a caller ID boyboy<3 and than he ask " who is this?!"

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Haha clif hanger soo who do you think is that caller?? A friend her ex boyfriend?? Or an exo member??