Chapter 4

Amber basically pulled us into the apartment, and the smells gently caressed my nose. I could smell the spices, and everything. It was glorious. She fixed all three of us a heaping plateful. While we ate she was telling us all about everything she's done since she's been living here. "My favorite night here, other than the night ahead of us of course, is when I went out to this bar. I sat down at a stool, and chose a bloody mary as my first drink. The bartender came back with a Shirley Temple. I tried to tell him that he made me the wrong drink. He said, 'No I didn't. You're not a bloody mary type of chick. I bet you don't even know what's in a bloody mary.' And I'm all like, 'You're right, I'm not. Next time I tell you to get me a drink, please get me the drink I ask for alright?"

"So what happened next then?"

"Then, I asked him to bring me 2 shots of whiskey. He brought them to me, and stuck to the bottom of my glass was his phone number!"

"Oooh, shit. Look at you sweet cheeks! Got yourself a fine 'lil Spanish dude huh?"

"You know I did." We carried on like this for a while, and then Amber got a text from the guy she was talking about.

"So what's his name huh? If you don't tell me, you know that I'll figure it out."

"Fine, fine. His name is Ramone. He's so... pretty. He's gorgeous, sexy, and I hope that I didn't forget gorgeous? The night I met him he was shaking that martini thing. He had his cute butt in some black skinny jeans. Then he had this thin, white linen type shirt. A few buttons at the top undone. The sleeves were rolled up to the elbow. His eyes are a burning hazel brown and his skin is such a beautiful bronze color. He winked at me."

"Sounds like you've paid a lot of attention to this guy. Must be pretty damn special."

"So," Jay started, "how about we stop talking about this guy, and we go see the son of a bitch." From there, we all left Amber's apartment to visit the bar that Ramon works at. And there he was behind the bar just like Amber described him.

"Hola, chick. Who are they? Here I was thinking that this was a date."

"Hey yourself. No, I never said this was a date. These two one Lola my best friend, and her fiancée, Jay." We sat down at the bar and waited for Ramon to finish mixing the drink he was making. When he came back, we all ordered our drinks. "A Shirley Temple for Amber, I'll have a Long Island Iced Tea, and Jay will have himself a slippery nipple." Jay looked at me crazy and did that suspicious eyebrow thing. Ramon came back with all of our drinks, and he poured himself a shot of whiskey.

"To la muy hermosa España." Amber took a drink from her glass, and Ramon knocked his drink back like it was water. Jay and I looked around because we didn't understand a word that he said.

"He said, to the very beautiful Spain."

"Alrighty then." I said. We all sat at the bar drinking, and catching up with each other.

       ~A few hours later~

"Hey, h-h-how's about you guys get a uh, motorcycle? Ramon has a motorcycle, and she is beautiful."

"Alright Amber let's go home." I said. Jay helped me put Amber in the car. Jay drove, and I sat in the back keeping Amber somewhat situated.