Introduction

Lucifer Scottsdale is often mistaken to be a devil. Owner and CEO of Empire Group, he is one of the richest men in the world, and, he's only 32. He's got it all. The looks, the money, the status. But it is these people only who don't have one thing.

Love.

Shae was once the most desirable women of Europe. But a cunning plan to take her down, brings her downfall. Now she is nameless, nobody knows whether she is dead or alive. There is just one thing she craves now, when she has nothing

Love.

Lucinda or Lucy, as everyone calls her, is a darling young girl, immediately capturing the hearts of anyone she sees, with her innocent eyes. She may not have everything. But she has the thing everyone needs most, from her mother.

Love.

An accidental meeting, an odd friendship and growing trust soon give these three souls what they need most.

Their Heart's Deepest Desires.

#########################$

Hello, fellow Wattpadders!! This is my first time on writing a story. It's an idea that I've been playing around with since a year. I'm not an experienced writer, so please excuse any grammatical mistakes, and I would absolutely love it if you could give any suggestions.

I would also like it if you could point out my faults, but please don't hate my work. As we all know, practise makes a man perfect.

Well, I guess that's it for now. My updating patterns may vary. I might sometimes post regularly, and sometimes once in a month. So please be patient and cooperate with me.

So, who's ready to join Lucifer, Shae and Lucy on their journey, raise your hands!!

Love and kisses,

Coolio_Bitch