Angel fujioka profile

Angel is only 1 year older than haruhi. She is also a famous dancer and singer too.

Angel age- 16 years old (first year)

Angel looks- beautiful waist length curly light brown hair, beautiful light and dark green eyes, light tan skin, healthy hourglass body, her weight is 87 pounds, her height is 5'6" (she is 5 inches taller than haruhi), and her chest size is D-cup

Angel likes are- designing new dresses, dogs, cats, birds, cooking/baking, playing with friendly Crocodiles, helping people out, singing, dancing, her family and her friends, drawing animals, and sleeping in.

Angel favourite colours are- sapphire blue, light green, and light pink.

Angel dislikes are- the darkness, mean and rude people, sometimes Tamaki, snobby rich brats, waking up early, and seeing her family and friends hurt.

Angel fears: the darkness, and being left alone.

Angel blood type- AB

Angel personality is- kind, very smart, friendly, playful with animals and little kids, amazing at designing new outfits, loves helping people out, she likes everything organized, protective over her family and friends, and very deadly short temper when woken up.

Angel talents are- very good at speaking French, amazing at cooking and baking, awesome singer and dancer, and awesome at designing.

Angel crush- no one (later on I am going have a vote who she is going to end up with)

Angel family members- haruhi Fujioka (younger sister alive), Ryoji Fujioka (father alive), and Kotoko Fujioka (mother dead).