Bad Boy Test Part 0

| August 1, 2015 6:28 PM |

"I'm going to need some books, big,  adventurous books."

"He's exactly my type, Jin." Jimin huffed looking at the mint haired boy, he wanted nothing more but, to ravish the younger. Gliding his tongue over his bottom lip as he stares at him with hunger.

"He seems a bit nerdy, you know?" Hoseok added in chewing on his chips with his mouth open, Jimin scrunches his nose in disgust "Hoe! Chew with your mouth close" Throwing a potato chip at his friend.

"Why are we eating in the library, again?" Everyone looked at Taehyung as he put his lunch tray on the table "Well, lover boy wanted to see his imaginative boyfriend" Hoseok yelped in pain rubbing his arm up and down glaring at the younger "What the hell!" He shouted

Causing people to stare at them, Jimin turned around as he made eye contact with his soon to be submissive boyfriend.

Jimin licked his lips watching the younger follow along with his tongue, seeing him tremble as he still makes contact with him, the boy dropping his books on the ground in the process.

This is my chance.

Making his way over a hand on top of his as they both reached for the same book, grabbing the book putting it on top of the others biting his lip checking out the younger.

"I'm Jimin, Park Jimin."

"M-Min Yoongi"

"Nice to meet you, doll." He smirks wiping Yoongi's bottom lip with his thumb bringing in his face closer whispering in his ear see ya later.

He backs away, loving the look on Yoongi's face he even admired it, walking away with a smile on his face.

"Its begun, huh?"

"The BadBoy test, has officially started." Sucking the ketchup off his fingers as he swipes his tongue over his lip.