Bad Boy Test Part 1

| August 2, 2015 1:23 PM |

"I can't believe it!" Jin screeches crunching up the paper in his hand throwing it into the trash "Whoa! What's wrong with you?" The younger putting his chin into his palm still starring at Yoongi.

"I failed my test! I got a D, a freaking D!" Wailing his arms around as he complains to Jimin, slapping the younger upside the head "Aish! What was that for?" Rubbing the throbbing spot cussing his hyung out.

"For not listening to me." Plopping into the chair next to him, following the youngers eyes "What are you starting with first?" Might as well listen to this pabo.

"Flirting, seeing if he can handle it." His hyung laughs "What?" Jin covers his hand over his mouth "Nothing! Is just. I know you like the ones that can't handle compliments."

"Pabo! Of course, that's why I'm going to flirt with him first." Rolling his eyes, J-horse appearing in his sight "Sup, my hoes?" They both stare at him "Hoes! Why are you talking to yourself?" Hoseok throws fries at the other, catching the fries in his mouth.

"Yah! I'm not a hoe." Crossing his arm pouting "Hyung, I heard you and Taehyung fuck this morning." Hoseok stops pouting mouth agape his eyes slowly becoming bigger, blush growing across his cheeks sliding down in his chair "Aigo, damn was I that loud?" Jimin chuckles "Who knew? Hoseok would be such a bottom."

He sighs "I hate you"

-

Jimin was watching as Yoongi concentrates on his writing tongue sticking out of the corner of his mouth "You're so cute it's distracting." He whispers in his ear, Yoongi blushing from head to toe.

He scoots closer to the younger "I'm jealous of your shirt, because it's touching your body, and not mine." Touching the strands of Yoongi's hair, pulling him closer to his chest biting the side of his ear.

Slowly moving his hand down the youngers chest, hearing the breaths get shorter "I would do you like my homework, slam you on the desk, and do you all night long."

( Bell rings )

Jimin smirks at the work, his hand slowly moving off Yoongi's body, biting his lip as hears a whimper come from the mint haired boy.

-

"So, how did it go?" Jimin smirks at the memories, licking his lips as if he can almost feel Yoongi tasting his lips "Oh, he's exactly my type for sure."

"And, I'm the hoe?" Hoseok mumbles "That's right, hyung" running away as the horse chase him out of the cafeteria.

Jin and Taehyung look at each other "Well, more food for me, kookie you want one?" Holding the cookie for him to take "Thanks but, I'm not hungry." Taehyung shrugs mumbling your lost as he stuffs the cookies in his mouth.

"I have a question." They both nod telling him that they're listening.

"Is there a rabbit on the moon?"