First Day of the 8th Grade

Well, it's awkward

It's the first day for the school year. He's already in the 8th Grade. While the others are socializing and making friends, he's just sitting all alone, sitting on his chair. He's not socializing because he's shy and he doesn't know any of his classmates, he only knows one.

In his section, he is the only one that came from the section Apollo, except Amalea. She's the only person he knows in his new section. Just to be clear, their school is randomly picking students for the sections to be fair. Except the first two sections,Athena and Zeus, they're ranked. 

He has nothing to do. He left his things at home, because he forgot to set the alarm last night. Good thing he was taking school bus/service, so he didn't have to commute. 

With nothing to do, he just glanced at the his classmates that were friends already and having fun and laughing together. Some are playing or texting with their cellphones, some are writing and drawing things, while some are playing with a Rubix's cube and reading books. Most of his classmates are wearing earphones. He has nothing to do. Well, wala akong magawa, tulog nalang ako, he thought, then suddenly...

"Hi!" said a girl. The girl was about 5'2 in height. Her hair length is from her head to her elbow.

"He...llo?" He said

"Hi! My name is Alona. From my observation you are alone so, I'm here to make friends, is that okay with you?" She asked

"Uhm...S—Sure,Uhh... My name is—" 

"GOODMORNING CLASS!" their teacher arrived and interrupted us,"Okay, first things first, my name is Mr. Gomez, I am your history teacher for the year and I will be the adviser for this section which is the Hermes section right?"

Everybody nodded in reply

"Okay, but before we start, the students that I will call will go outside" Mr. Gomez stated

"Why? Did we do something wrong? Bakit? Huh? Anong nangyari?" everybody got curious

"Calm down okay? Please go outside Mr. Caro, Gonzales, Rosales and Shinozaki with Ms. Rivera, De Silva, Mercado and Castro, tha—"

"Yes! 'Di tayo kasali!" one of the boys shouted

"Okay, class I will leave you for the day. Wait for your other teachers, but usually at the first week, no teachers attend except the advisers. For those students I called, wait outside. For those who are not called, you are dismissed, Bye class, See you tomorrow"

He went outside along with the other students.

"Bakit tayo pinalabas?" Alona asked

"Ewan ko nga eh" one of the boys answered

"Let's just wait for Sir" one of the girls suggested

As their teacher walked outside the room, "Follow me" he states

Fine, ikaw teacher eh, ikaw masusunod eh

As they follow their teacher, they're talking to each other

"San ba tayo pupunta?" the same girl asked again

"May nakakaalam ba sa inyo?" the same boy also asked

Everybody shaked their heads

"Dahil napansin ko na marunong naman kayo mag tagalog, mag tatagalog narin ako" Mr. Gomez said, "Nandito na tayo"

They arrived at the bleachers. Their teacher is pointing at the wall at the side of the bleachers

"Huh? Sir, bakit? San tayo pupunta? Semento yung bleachers diba?" Alona asked

"Oo nga, una na ako—" Mr. Gomez said

"Sir, wait! Saan?!"

Then a strange wind blew, making them all close their eyes to avoid dust to go into their eyes, then their teacher dissapeared in sight.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry dahil maikli lang siya. Sorry din sa Cliffhanger.

Try ko update next time

See You~