Logan Rose

Hi, my name is Logan Alana Rose. I'm 17 and I'm 3 months I'll be 18. I have Carmel colored hair, dark blue eyes, and a rose tattoo. But I keep it covered because my parents don't know. I'm from Branson, Missouri in North America. But, I live in a boring apartment building in New York with my dad and his preppy new wife. I hate her, and she hates me. She also thinks my name is too boyish so she calls me Alana. My real mom died when I was 10. She was shot during a mall shooting. I was with her, but somehow I survived. After her death dad and I were so sad. We slowly started drifting apart. When he started dating Amanda, his current wife, I was so mad and a little confused. It was only a year after mom died and I thought it was too soon. I thought he was trying to replace my mom. Amanda was a stuck up, rich, brat and she still is. They dated for two years before he proposed. I was so mad! I was a bridesmaid at the wedding and Amanda made me wear a disgusting link dress. It was so ugly. Something a slut would wear probably. A month after they got married dad told me we were moving to New York. I was devastate. I didn't want to leave Branson. I had lived there my whole life, all my friends were there, our family were they're. But, they forced me to leave my whole life behind and move to New York with them. At my new school in New York I was the nobody and I was a freak. Everyone hated me. I don't know why they just did. Good thing I graduated last week. I'm gonna take a year off before I try and start college. I need a break. Amanda still hates me and now so does my dad. Dad blames me for moms death now. He said I slowed her down and that if I wasn't there she could've made it out. I hate my life! I've got no friends, no loving family, no happiness. A year after we moved here my doctor diagnosed me with depression, social anxiety, and anorexia. I self harm now and I hate it. I wish I could, but I just can't. I just want to die!