how it began

Short Authors note.
Hi guys thanx if you're reading this!! I really  appreciate it. This is my first book so... Um feel free to mention any mistakes I make, but plz don't be rude about it!! Any ways...
Enjoyyy...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~Chapter 1~~~
(Hayley's POV)

The end was terrible. I never thought that everything I've ever known could disappear so fast... I should probably introduce myself to you and tell you my story now.. Yeah that's it. Lets start at the beginning...
In the beginning there was no-
Ugh! Not that far!!!
Fine...
Sorry about that. My head gets in the way sometimes. Right the beginning....
It all started when I was about 16. I lived with my best friend. It's only because her mom and dad were my godparents. Me and my friend Pherie have always been friends. My parents died when I was like 12 and 14. Dad died when I was twelve and you can probably guess when my mom died. Don't feel bad for me though. I moved out way before they died at like age 6. I don't really remember why, because I was little. My full name is Hayley Smith. Pherie's is Pherie Anne Crow. I don't know why, but she hates it. So, her parents registered her in school as Pherie Anne Smith. So you know the basics.
Anyways let's start 2 weeks before it happened.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~ Pherie's POV ~~~~~

" Hayley! I need your help!" I  always had her pick my outfit for school on important days or else I'll probably screw up. "The outfit is on your bed Phere!" I smiled when she said that. Phere was her nickname for me. "Omg Hayles! It's perfect!" I squealed. On my bed was a knee length dress that was pink with a  white belt to wear over it. On the floor was my vans for special occasions. They were pink and white. The pink started dark at the back and eventually faded into white. They were gorgeous! I quickly showered and curled my long black hair and applied a little makeup. Hayles walked in my room and smiled when she saw me. By the way Hayles is my nickname for her.
" You look amazing  Hayles!!"  She was wearing a blue dress that stopped at her knees with a blue ribbon in her hair. Her long blonde hair that was naturally curly was straightened. And her shoes were black wedges. I loved how creative she was! Dressing up wasn't normal for Hayley. But, today was Friday. I'm dressing cause after school I have an interview for a job I recently applied to. I need extra money to get an apartment,  so I'm saving early. We have 2 weeks left and all I have to earn is 400 dollars. My parents paid for most of it already. Yeah, we're kind of rich because my dad owns a college and my mom's a doctor. After we ate breakfast we went outside and decided to take my car. It was a black Lamborghini with the bat symbol on it. By the way, I love Batman!
***20 min. Later***
~~~Hayley's POV ~~~
(At school)
We walked into the school and went straight to our lockers. When I opened mine, a note fell out and there was a dozen roses. I picked up the note and read it.

Dear Hayley,
I really need to talk to you. Meet me under the bleachers at the football field at noon.
Love you,
Caiden <3

Caiden was my boyfriend. We've been dating since freshman year. I'm a little young to be a senior, but I skipped a grade. First, second, and third period dragged on. Finally I can go meet Caiden!