Part 1~ Mood:Great

Jasmine's POV

I woke up with money long playing on my iPhone 6+ with a surprising smile on my face. My dad and I really haven't had a great relationship and this has effected me in some way, but I m still pulling thru so it's whatever. No need to get sappy. But I've decided to let the world know my story about love, friendship, hate, makeups and breakups, you know the whole nine. And if you judge you bets believe that Idgac lmao. Here's my story.

~
~
~
~
I woke up with money long playing on my iPhone 6+ with a surprising smile on my face. My dad and I really haven't had a great relationship and this has effected me in some way, but I m still pulling thru so it's whatever. No need to get sappy. texted my best friend Jaylen but I love nicknames so we, well I call him lil jay

LilJay-morning best

JaJa-Morning babe

Lil jay- What do we have planned for this morning

JaJa- Basketball for u I'm guessing

Lil Jay- ofc but you didn't answer my question

Jaja- Café then school

Lil Jay- So the usual

Jaja- Yeaa

Lil Jay- Igh make sure that you dress appropriate, I don't wanna have t whoop no lil boy's ass today

Jaja- lmaoo make sure that you don't stunt too much at the court with this last hour cuz I don't need to have to curse out a lil bitch

Lil Jay- ight ma see you at the café

Jaja- aii

I put my phone back on my song and got in the shower and dud my daily heigyine and came out with my black and white Adidas crop top with some white ripped jeans and my all black Air Force Ones. I just let my hair do itself inna ponytail with a lil help of gel for my edged because my hair is just naturally curly, but tamed. I grabbed my rose ring that my older sister gave me and grabbed my book bag and headed out the door to look for my dad before I left.

 I grabbed my rose ring that my older sister gave me and grabbed my book bag and headed out the door to look for my dad before I left

After 5 mins of looking for him and not finding him I wrote him a note saying that I was going to school and that I'll see him later. I got on my mongoose bike and rode up to the cafe where me and Jay met and ordered me a avocado, blueberry, coco powder smoothie and sat and played on my phone until I saw, the "its" walk thru the door. Prophecy Hennessy Molina and Cevonté Najeem Bryant just have to walk thru the door, great just what I need.... I just walked passed them and sat down and waited for my best to roll up when the skank himself walked up to me. 

"What chu doin siting over here by yourself beautiful?" Cevonte asked me siting beside me 

"Nun jus waiting for my best friend." I said as I rolled my eyes staring into my phone 

"Well you know you can always come with me ma" He said licking his lips while his 'girl' just mean mugged me.

"Well sorry boo but it looks like your so call 'girl' over here don't like you all up on me so bye bye" I said with a hint of pettyness comming out. When I said that he whipered something in my ear and put his arms around my waist playing with my zipper while I just pushed him off saying stop but he didn't. At this time his lil girl just walked off pissed asf while he didn't seem to get a fuck. I kept pushing him off until he came and pushed him off of me. 

*Who is he??* this is a short chapt.. just to start off but more will be comming so comment and like n vote pleaseee #TEAMTATA