Part 2~Mood: Scared

"Ayo get off of her" Cevonte turned around to see khyree holding his shoulder. Part of me felt grateful asf because I felt weird about him touching me like that but again how did he know I was in here???

"Hey you okay Jasmine?" He asked me looking for any marks on me. 

"Yea im coolin thanks btw." I said still looking around for my best friend who is now late by 10 mins. He was looking at me smiling trying to make conversation when I saw best roll up looking happy until he saw khyree. Like his WHOLE face changed from hey bitch to mean mugg  bitch face but he quickly changed it. I squealed and almost humped outta my seat to run up to hug him. Khyree just looked at us and laughed siting down across from where I was siting. Jay and me went to go get his favorite drink Coconut Milk Mocha Macchiato. EWWWW coconut. But we sat down and started to talk when Khyree just started getting real loud FOR NO REASON like tf. 

*

*

14 mins later

*

*

We started to walk to school when the bell rang and I walked to first period while he ran to get to the other side of the school lmaoooo

***************After school***********

I started to walk home while I texted my two "friends" Chyna and Harmony, I say friends cuz we not as close as we used to be we sorta jus made up, but its w.e 

Text Convo

Chy😘-Heyy

Harm😁-Squaa

JaJa😇- Hey what r we doin tnn

 Chy😘- Aunt house right?

 JaJa😇-igh let me stop by my house 

Harm😁-lmao igh see yall at 7

Text convo over

I got on the bus and walked home to pack stuff and drifted off to sleep before I heard a loud bang outside your house. I looked thru my window to see if anyone was shot while I heard my phone being blown up on my bed to only walk over to see a shadowy figure standing by my gate outside of my house. I quickly ran turned off my light and ran into the closet holding my breath before I heard my door being strangled like someone was trying to open it. 

God please don't let me get hurt, please oh please

*Step*

*Step*

*Step*

"I found you again jasmine, haha and your ass though you were safe, bitch no one can hide from me, EVER."

"NOOO, PLEASE NO." I woke up dretnched in sweat  crying with my older brother August  shaking me awake.

"Another nightmare about him."He asked holding me

"Yea...I don't even know where it came from." I said as his grip got tighter. 

"That Bastard" He said with his grip getting even tighter 

"Um ow....ow....August....AUGUST!" with that last scream I was almost in tears when he finally realized that he was hurting me and he let go.

"Im, sorry...I jus..." he said looking like he was in tears studdering still pissed. I've honestly only seen my brother like this only once and it scares me to see him like this at all. He looked at me one last time and walked out and I just poured out crying. 

This is another chapter☺ hoped yall liked it please like comment and vote