The Sleepover/The Nether

(Ik it is the same song as last chappy)

Un-edited (I'm gonna start going through them know to correct any mistakes)

After they "all" surprised me I walked in holding my bag. I know that tomorrow I'm going to Akatuziku! Yay! Garroth tells me that we are going to sleep in his room. I reply "Okay! Thanks for telling me!" Zane says "Hey, Dawn come see my room first. I have something to show you." And then his eyes flash red like the guards eyes did. Meh. I still followed him. His room was a good size. One minute there is pony posters on the wall (*starts singing "My Little Horsies theme song*) next minute there is a bunch of swords, bows and more. But what really stands out is a normal-size Nether portal with purple/red particles coming out. Then Zane introduces me to a girl with light grey hair and purple-pink eyes and a black hoodie named Sasha, a man with brown-black eyes and hair named Zenix and then almost the same looking, a guy named Gene. I was a little scared and nervous so I just mumbled "Meep!" "Hmmmm? What was that?" Gene said "Aawwww she's so cute!! Zaaannnnee!!" Sasha says "Grrrrrrg. What Sasha?" Why do we have to *whispers* Change *not whispering* her?!??" I look around and see rope and tape in Gene's hands.

**~~Genes POV~~** (ooohh new stuff)

I see Dawn look around and her eyes lay on my hands that have the "supplies" in them. Hehehehehehe this is going to be fun!! But I can see Sasha feels bad because she is very young, I mean she is only 2 and her birthday is tomorrow. But meh Sasha is a bakka sometimes.

**~~Dawn's POV~~**

When I was about to say something Gene ran up and taped my mouth shut, and tossed the rope to Zenix which then tied me up. "Mmhhhsssgggh" was all I could say "just shut up and the process will be easier" Zenix said. My eyes widened, I did not know what they were talking about but it didn't seem good. I got lost in my thoughts. Next thing I know everything goes black. I get really hot and sweaty. I open my eyes----------- "Ah ha- I see you are awake, took you long enough!" Gene said. I look around, I-I-I'm in t-th-the nether!!!!!!!!
Then they all pick me up and throw me into a cell in the prison, I start singing a song (play song now)

You shout it out
But I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud not saying much
I'm criticized but all your bullets ricochet
You shoot me down, but I get up

I'm bulletproof nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away
You shoot me down but I won't fall, I am titanium
I am titanium

Cut me down
But it's you who has further to fall
Ghost town, haunted love
Raise your voice, sticks and stones may break my bones
I'm talking loud not saying much

I'm bulletproof nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium, I am titanium, I am titanium

Stone-hard, machine gun
Firing at the ones who run
Stone-hard, those bulletproof guns

You shoot me down but I won't fall, I am titanium
I am titanium.......................
(Done)

"That was very beautiful." Someone says. I jump and crawl into the corner as she walks away. I see Zane walk towards me and I whisper "you traitor..." "HHhhhhmmmm? What was that?" He ask. "N-nothing!" I reply scared. I hear Zane mumble "let's do this now" and the he laughs evilly. "W-wait! What are you gonna do to me???" I ask terrified. "Heheheheheehe, wait you seriously don't know? Oh my Irene! We are turning you into a shadow knight, haven't you sensed that already? I mean we're in the NETHER!!!" He says. Oh no, no no no no no NO!! No way are you going to change me Zane! Shadow Knights are evil! Next thing I know I black out and I feel a burning feeling in my back, legs and head. "Gggggaaaaahhhhh!!"I scream, in extreme pain. "Hehehehehe, it is so funny when you are in pain!" Gene says while laughing.(I'm gonna have to do a MyStreet book cause I so badly wanted to make him say Lol, 😂)
I see him pull out 3 bottles of boiling red/orange potion in his hands. "This, *tosses one to Zenix and Sasha* is the potion we will use to make you one of us!" As he says the last word all the guards and people that had red eyes and gave me a smirk before, appear behind him, and then disappear. "Open wide..............." Zenix says and then everyone says "SHADIE........., mwahahahahahahah!" (Meh that was cringey)

Cliffhanger!! 884 words today, closer to my goal of 1000!! I'm sorry for not updating sooner, I was busy, chorus started at my school, so did band, and I got harder long division homework and such. I won't update often, sorry, I am leaving in 2 days for thanksgiving, so I won't update, I'm really trying to update sooner. With all of crazy-ness going around right now is giving me writers block. So, while I'm out for about 4 days or so go check out AkiandJackson , AphmauAddict they have awesome stories I love. Should I do a face reveal at 60 views? Or 5 votes? I might! Request some other stories, even can be in different categories, like werewolf I really like!!

Bai my little shadows!!😘❤️💗💜