The Village

*Picture above is my art*

A/n = authors note

Edited finally see next chapter in few days maybe!

Okay, everyone is nice to me except a few people. I live in O'kasis, my best friend is Garroth Ro'meave. He and his brother are older than me, I'm 2, my birthday is in 2 days! Zane, the second youngest of the Ro'meave brothers is rude sometimes and is "evil" atleast that's what people say. Vylad is the youngest and he is 4 years older than me.He is secretive but talks to me still! Sometimes Zane disappears and he comes back with nether wart, so he goes to the Nether but before he disappears he goes in his house and doesn't come out..... I think he has a portal in his house somewhere. Okay enough about them let's talk about what is happening now, and about me, Dawn Shadow.
Yesterday Garroth asked me to come over for a sleepover! I get to spend a night in the lords mansion eeeekk! Garroth is at my house right now. "Hai Garroth!" I say "Hello Shadie." I give him a dirty look and say "Don't EVER call me that again" "Okay,okay calm down" he says. Then he walks over to my parents and I can't keep up with him my little legs can't go very fast. I eavesdrop on the conversation "Rain we are going to Akatuziku for Dawn's birthday so what should we do?" My mom Snowflake says the "Let's let her sleepover with Garroth." My dad Rain says and then Garroth says " Okay I will go tell Dawn!" . Then he walks over to me "Het Shadie guess what!" Garroth says "What! And don't call me that ever again" I replie. I already new what he was going to say so I said.....................

Cliffhanger!!! Jk

I said " I know that I can sleepover I heard all of it!" Before Garroth could reply. Then I walk away like a sassy girl but I'm not. I go to my tiny room and packs all of it knowing the next day I'm going to Akatuziku! Someone comes up behind me and scares me.... So I slap him but it was Garroth. Then he picks me up with my bag and carries me to his house after I say Bai to my parents. He walks in but the guards at the door look at me then there eyes flash red and they smirk, then they let me in. All of the people surprise me such as Zianna, Vylad and Garroth but Zane and Garte (a/n Zu Zu, Gar Gar and Vylads dad) don't. I don't think they like me.

Yay me!!! on first chappy 463 words! Bai my little shadows and I hope you enjoy my book!