Chapter 1

Caroline's alarm goes off and Caroline rolls out of her bed. "Ugh" she says when she turns her alarm off. And then she realizes today is her first day on her new school. Since Caroline got bullied on her last school, she totally isn't really excited for her first school day. So she goes lying in bed again. "Caroline!!!!" her mom screamed. "Wake up!!!". Caroline screams back "Can I start school tomorrow, I'm too tired mom!" Caroline's mom walks to her room and says: "Caroline, your dad and I quitted our jobs and left our friends for you, so please go to school for us?" Caroline rolls out of her bed again and stands up. "Alright then, but you're making my breakfast". She walks to the bathroom, takes off her clothes and starts the shower. She actually felt really bad for her parents, because of her they left her friends and quitted her jobs. Then she says to herself "You got rid of the bullies, be happy." She smiles and goes out the shower. She brushes her teeth and put her clothes on. She goes downstairs and see that her mom made breakfast for her. Her mom smiles, while Caroline sits at the tabel and starts eating. "Caroline, you need to hurry you will miss the bus!" After a while is Caroline done with eating and takes her bag. She gives her mom a kiss on the cheek and walks out the door. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this chapter is really short, but its my first book so yeah, please comment and vote. I will probably write more friday so yeah :)