Flower Boy Next Door

I'll act not because of your request, but with my heart and my sincerity.

-Jae Won

####

Love is when you give half of yourself. And in that space, fill it with half of the other person.

####

I used to think how nice it would be if I had just one person by my side. Ever since then, I think I find it more comfortable to be alone.

####

There wasn't a time when I liked myself.

####

I'm not like Rapunzel in the story. I'm the witch who trapped Rapunzel. I'm not innocent, kind, and pure like the character you drew. I'm the opposite. I'm the dark, gray, and harp. I don't love myself or other people. So I got trapped, and wasn't even thinking about going outside.

-Dok Mi

####

But, if Cupid isn't careful about where he shoots the arrow, it could get messy.

-Enrique Geum

People who thinks that happiness is something that's always within their reach. I wonder how happy they must really be?

####

You're the kind of person who has to help people who are hurt or sick I don't want your sympathy. Don't make me feel pathetic.

####

The closer the relationship, the deeper the scars run.

####

A lie was needed to protect the truth.

####

Now that I've been hurt, I finally understand your hurt.

####

If Rapunzel never left the tower. There woudl be no story. -Dok Mi

####