Chapter 1

"I-I have feelings for Josh.." You stuttered. Jide tried holding back his laughs, but he couldn't.

He started laughing uncontrollably.

"What's the matter? Why are you laughing? Is there something on my face?" You bombarded him with questions, until Josh came in.

"I didn't notice you were here (Y/N)! How are you?" He greeted you.

You felt nervous as hell. This is the first time you felt so lovesick towards Josh.

"I-I'm g-good, you?"
"Why are you stuttering? Do you feel sick?" He put the back of his hand on your neck. Something about his touch made the heavy feeling on your chest go away. But you felt something wrong, as if something will happen bad in the past. Jide then spoke up, snapping you out of your thoughts.

"Josh, (Y/N) has something to say. Hahaha." He said.

"What is it (Y/N)? Is there something bothering you? Is someone hurting you?" Josh said.

You felt the tears on the edge of your eyes. No. You thought. You couldn't show Josh your vulnerable side. He knew you were brave. But inside, you were suffering.

"I'm fine. Jide just likes to embarrass me, that's all." After patting their backs, you went to your room.

You then opened your phone. You opened the sidemen group chat without Josh.

"Guys, I think I have feelings for Josh. Fudgsicles." You typed. You knew the Sidemen were always so supportive. Maybe they'll react nicer than what JJ had shown you.

You waited a few minutes. Then they reply.

It was like your whole body lost blood.

They were all laughing. Laughing at your state, laughing at your feelings.

No one understands. No one appreciates my feelings. You thought.

Later that night, you all had an awkward dinner. They were all talking to one another, whispering even. At this point, you didn't feel like eating, so you just threw out your remaining food and putting your dish in the dishwasher.

I am so done. You said quietly, and then left. You didn't know where you were going, or when you're coming back, but it didn't matter. You wanted to leave, that's it.

<~~~~~>
Sooo this is chapter 1! Reminder, all Sidemen books' Chapter 1s are in Narrative manner. It's just a proper introduction to the story. Chapter 2 and so on will be (Y/N) POV or any of the Sidemen's POV.

Love, L.M