Second off

Margot sat in her room and tied up her hair, putting on some light pink lip gloss and mascara. Ivy ran into her room looking like a hot train reck, with a tight black skirt and a green tube top. "Let's gooo" she groaned on, Margot quickly grabbed her things and ran out the door. They arrived at the party, They knocked on the door and Jared answered looking Margot up and down the smirking , Ivy quickly stepped in and Margot and Jared locked eyes and stood there for a moment. His wild green hair was slicked back and his red lips were smeared from the drinking, but Margot thought he looked incredibly handsome. Jared stared at Margot, unblinking, in her pink top and slightly revealing skirt. He stepped towards her, grabbing her waist, and whispering in her ear "I can't wait to show you my toys". She blushed and quickly stepped inside with him, he walked up to the top of the grand staircase and watched the party, still holding Margot's waist tightly. After a moment he leaned in and kissed her neck while slyly dragging her off to the many halls of his grand home. Margot had never had a boyfriend before but she could tell she wanted Jared and wanted him for good. He lead her into a large bedroom with champagne and a bear skin rug. He pushed her down on the bed and whispered "I've found my queen" before kissing her neck.