4/4 (Your Pov)

Ashton and I were setting up a small get together with the boys, as he wanted to do something nice. The door bell rang as I greeted Luke, Calum and Michael. We ordered pizza and bought some party food, for snacks. "Hey Y/N." The boys said, as I smiled at them. "Hi boys, help yourself to some food and drink."

They all dug into some pizza and helped themselves to soft drink. I sat on the couch next to them as Luke and Calum played PlayStation. Ashton joined me, while Michael went to the toilet. "Hey, beautiful." He stated as he sat next to me. I smiled at him as he moved a piece of hair out of my face, kissing me softly. "YES, I finally beat you Luke!" Calum shouted. Luke rolled his eyes playfully, turning to look at Ashton and I. "Were we interrupting something?" Luke asked. Ashton chuckled. "Yeah, kinda." Luke and Calum looked at each other. Michael came back into the room and sat down on the couch.

We put on some music, and danced a little. I was dancing the whole time, either with one of the boys of just by myself next to them. At one point they a grinded up against me, which felt kind of good. The boys brought some alcohol with them, which I knew wasn't going to be a good idea. Surprisingly, no one drank to much, so they weren't drunk, just a little tipsy. I only had a small glass. We danced some more and all of a sudden Ashton kissed me and the boys whistled, making us both smile between kisses.

After that we decided to play a game, which I think they made up because they blindfolded me. They took me to a room, and I heard a door close. They took the blindfold off, as Ashton came up to me and kissed me. Luke, Calum and Michael joined us as Ashton lay me down carefully, although I sat up again to see what was happening.

Michael came over and started rubbing my clit through my pants. He removes them as Ashton lays down next to me, guiding me over to place myself onto him. While I was sinking down onto his member, he removes my top and bra, leaving me naked.

Ashton groans as I start moving into rhythm. He soon follows, as I let him do the work. While he starts getting more deep, and faster, I feel a cold touch on my shoulders, sending shivers down my spine. By this point, Michael is sucking massaging my breasts, while I stroke his member. He slightly moans as I put my mouth around the tip. I turn my head slightly to the side to see who was behind me massaging my shoulders and kissing neck softly.

I see Calum kissing me now, softly planting kisses on my neck, while Luke is massaging my breasts and sucking on my nipples. Michael gave up, worrying about his own pleasure. I look back to Ashton in all of this, who is moaning loudly. I start to enjoy all the attention, moaning loudly from all the pleasure I was experiencing. I could feel Ashton tense up slowly.

Michael was now moaning much louder from all the pleasure he was getting. Luke on the other hand, wasn't getting much attention, neither was Calum. Suddenly Ashton shoots his cum into me, moaning loudly, riding out his orgasm. That sends Michael over the edge as he shoots his cum down my throat, giving me no other option but to swallow. That could have sent me over the edge but I chose not too.

I remember Luke and Calum haven't gotten their chance yet, so I pull them in front of me and kisses Luke passionately. After I broke the kiss, Ashton and Michael look suprised as I pull away, letting Luke guide his member into me I moan loudly as Calum puts his member into my mouth. Luke finds a rhythm, as Calum goes along with it. I moan loudly as Luke strokes my wet clit.

Calum groans loudly, finishing off, leaving me and Luke to finsish up. As he quickens the pace, he goes deeper, hitting my g-spot, making me moan loudly again. He repeats this over and over again, sending me over the edge. I cry out loudly as he soon follows still pumping his cum into me slowing the pace. I lay back on the bed exhausted. Ashton comes over to give me a gentle, yet passionate kiss. "Best party ever." He says, wrapping his hands around me. "I couldn't agree more." I say.