32

Jay POV: 5 months with my baby and I'm starting to question things. After the visit with my mom I started thinking.

What's they point of getting weird stares if you could just fix them.

At the park one day me and Cole were holding hands and this group of teenagers just stopped right in front of us like we were a tourist attraction.

It was so not cool. And I know my baby didn't like feeling that way.

And I know Cole is thinking I'm acting different.

My mother basically told me that a stud and another stud shouldn't be together. And I've hear that all the time.

But incoming from my mom did something. I started to think she was right. So maybe I'll just give Cole some clothes that will make her look more feminine.

"Hey babe?" I call out to Cole.

"Yeah baby girl?" Cole responded and I nearly peed on my self. I love it when she called me that.

"Want to go to the mall?" I say.

Cole ran down the stairs with car keys in a blink of an eye. My baby loves to shop.

"Let's go!"
And with that we head to the mall.

While we were there we passed a lot of our usual store. They even had a sale on Jordan's. But that's not why we came here.

"Baby. What are you doing?? We might miss the sale.!" Cole explains pouting.

Something about her just makes me want to jump into her arms. Uhhhh.

Baby girl?? Cole says waving her hand in my face.

"Sorry j zoned out. But fine. Well get some new Jordan's. " I gave in and in 30 minuets we had about 3 new pair.

We walked out the store and Cole tried to give me a kiss but I back up. "Babe. People are gonna see" I say.

"So? Who cares? Fuck everyone who has something to say." Cole says proudly.

I just roll my eyes and lead her to the store I wanted to go to.

After about 10 mins of walking and 1 food court stop we finally made it: Victoria secret.

Cole started laughing "what tf are we doing here?"

"I just wanna look around" I say.

I stare into her eyes and she finally goes into the store with me.

We start looking around and in searching for Lingerie. I found something and showed it to her.

"Who's that for?" Cole says eyebrow tilted.

"You!" I say eagerly.