Chapter one: A friendly introduction

Hello! My name's Camryn.F! I am trash; in fact, some of my friends refer to me as the trash queen, but it's mostly just me to be honest. I like to tell self-deprecating jokes a lot, I don't really know why, I just think it's funny.
I have Jean blue eyes, and short brown hair that is currently in a pixie cut style. I'm not going to go into too many details, because I don't want to describe myself as if I'm in a crappy fanfic- Wait a second! (I'm also the Tamaki of our friend group)

Next up, we have the two devil children: Brianna and Caroline!
I say them both at the same time because they're basically the same human being ;) (That was a joke you eggs)

Bribri has really pretty long blonde hair, and uh- greenish-hazel eyes? While Caroline has long brown hair anD BLUE EYES THAT YOU COULD GO SWIMMING IN. I'm sorry, Caroline you're probably embarrassed now. It's true though. They both like the Hitachiin twins of our group, even though they kind of are really different in more ways than physical. They're really good friends, and I secretly ship them together so it all works out nicely. They are my trash underlings.

Ok, now we have Sarah, our Kyoya; or as I call her: Mommy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). She is pretty much the mom of our group at times, telling us to shut up in the group chat, being older than us by a year, etc. She has blonde hair, just like Brianna, except her eye colour is- crapimtheworstfriend greenish-brown I believe? I don't remember. But she has cute freckles on her face. =^_^= she is also my trash underling.
Sarah isn't always present in our online conversations because we're annoying, but when she is its always fun.

Time for one of my friends since first grade: Emma B!
Firstly, she is the OBVIOUS Honi-Senpai of our group, she loves candy, is super, hyper, and is really smol! Well, actually she's catching up to me in size. . . There's not much time left :(
She has dark brown hair and eyes, and you can almost always see her dimples! She's always smiling! She actually writes really deep poetry in her notebooks that are really good! We have SO MANY NICKNAMES FOR HER OMG. Emu is the one I am rather partial to though.

Here's Erin and Sequoia!
I put them together because I'm lazy and it's really late ^^;
Sequoia has blonde curly hair, that when is straightened will go down to her butt! She has light blue eyes. Erin on the other hand, had pretty long hair, that's brown. Her eyes are always different, but always have green and brown in them! Her birthmark is in her eye!!!
These two get along very well... until Erin teases Sequoia about something... then they're bickering all day!
Sequoia is the Mori-senpai of our group; being tall, strong, but more shy than silent. Erin doesn't really watch anime that much, but since nobody is Haruhi, I guess she'll have to be her for a while!

This is my main group of friends from school, so if you're not on here it's probably because I'm an idiot and forgot you, you don't go to my school, or I don't hang out with you a lot.

AT SOME POINT I'LL INCLUDE EVERYONE, BUT THIS IS JUST THE MAIN PEOPLE!!

(ALSO GUYS BEWARE, YOU'RE GOING TO GET SHIPPED!!)