Chapter 2: A Rm High School Trash Club Meeting!?

"Hello everyone, and welcome to the fanfic meeting." Camryn cheerfully greeted. "Our first order of business will be to play one of my favourite games: Does this ship work!?"
The club was silent, most of them not seeming to pay attention. "So, can someone whisper a character to me? From any band, show, movie, anime,book, or even real life people!" Emma raised her hand excitedly, "PICK ME!!!!!" Camryn let Emma whisper a character, and replied "Ooh, nice." Erin slowly raised her hand, smirking. "Pssttpstpst" she whispered into Cammy's ear. "OOOOOOOH! Spicy."
Camryn went up to the Smart Board that was currently on drawing mode.
She wrote two names into a t-chart messily. Everyone giggled, what a funny coincidence. It was Brian and Jeffrey. Camryn giggled, "So, what do these boys have in common? Or is it an *srRRKK opposites attract happenstance?"

After about 5 minutes of writing and conversing, everyone knew the answer. "Is it a match, everyone?" Cam asked. Everyone replied in unison, "OMG YES!!"
What an amazing outcome to such an amazing game. "Ready for another round?" Cam asked. The club was now lively, as everyone agreed to another round. Sequoia lifted up her hand, and whispered someone into her ear, and the same happened with Brianna.
Camryn wrote on the board again, "So. . . Caroline and. . . Hunter??"
Erin shook her head, they all already knew the answer: No way in hell.

After about 3 rounds, it came down to the last one: "KYOYA AND TAMAKI!" Camryn rejoiced, at the top of her lungs. "It really is too bad that Mommy isn't here, bro. Too bad she's a scary 9th grader now. . ." Caroline joked. Camryn then remembered, yes, she was the supreme the leader of the host club! She most likely actually had a superiority complex like Tamaki, but that was an issue for much, mUCH LATER.

End of chapter!

I think I know why you guys don't put me in your fanfics! You can't ship me with anyone!!! AS LONG AS IS NOT ONE OF MY EX BOYFRIENDS I'M OKAY *COUGH*EMMA*COUGH*
No, but all joking aside, I legitimately am about to pass out from exhaustion, so that will be all for about two or three days. Until then, please try to enjoy your summer without my amazing literature!! 😭