the battle of flurtation

I followed him through the a town called snowden with monsters that look like they want to eat me up or just kill me.

I arrived to the battle field like place and he was there, sans brother was right infront of me and he had a spiked like shirt and scarf with really big boots and had two scare like scraches on his left eye.

He looked scary from his glare of his and so I went ahead and shiverd in the snow until he started talking. "Nyehehehehehe me the great pupyrus will kill you here and take your soul for king asgore myself"

I wondered why they do this and so.. "Umm is it just me or why do I have to die when I didn't do anything to you or hurt you? " He studderd on his words when thinking of a why or reason to hurt me.

"Well it's non of your business is it Human"! He said. I then said "but it is when you drag someone into your problem even when the're the victim".

He puased and said "well you guys are the reason we are all in this mountain...".
But not all humans are the reason you are stuck down here".

The arguement continued even while fighting but in the end you both run out of breath.

*you where out of breath but you where dettermend.

"Well then if we are the reason to this fight then I'm sorry". When he heard that he looked surprised.

Paps P. O. V
Wait this human is apologizing to me but why hmmmm..

(Y/N) P. O. V
I started feeling sad then I teared up because it was human kind that sent them here. "Why are you crying human your supose to be stronger then to cry", he said.
"I'm sorry it's just you guys didn't need to be sent to be sealed in a mountain and hate everybody." I said while starting to cry.

Paps P. O. V
I sighed and went up to the human and padded their head and nealed to there level and said "well human you seemed to flater me with your simpithy for us monsters".

(Y/N) P. O. V
You look at papyrus and smile then it looked like he is blushing.

You then go to his house and you feel acwerd with the door opens and there's.
...

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for taking along time, just been busy with school and sports. But I hope you enjoyed this ≧﹏≦.