7. Double trouble

Lauren's POV

I close my bedroom door and let my tired body hit my bed. This was the best day ever. I feel myself drowning in my thoughts. Thinking about the girl Camila. Beautiful Camila. Her soft cheeks, her cute smile, her sweet voice. Drowning and drowning untill I fall asleep.

A beeping sounds wakes me up. Something lights up between my blankets. 

'1 MESSAGE: Scotty'

SCOTTY: "Hey still awake?"

ME: "Yes now I am awake. Thanks for waking me up babe ;)"

SCOTTY: "Sorry boo! But I have to tell you about Niall. It was so amazingggg!"

ME: "Yeah I saw it. You were being really close in front of me, remember?"

SCOTTY: "Really?... Oh I guess I didn't have connection with earth because I didn't see you hahaha."

ME: "Well, welcome in 'The Land Of Love', please take a seat. ;)"

SCOTTY: "HAHAHAHA LMAO STOP. Good night Camren."

ME: "Wait what? Who is Camren?"

SCOTTY: "OOHH I forgot to tell you. Dinah was also invited on the party and we talked about how cute you and Camila were dancing. So we created a ship name for you." 

SCOTTY: "CamRen = Camila + Lauren."

ME: "Was Dinah back in town. Wow... And you're so delusional cheez...."

SCOTTY: "Yes Dinah is back. She really wants to talk to you... And yes, don't tell me you don't like Camila."

ME: "I will text her tomorrow. Good night Mister Delusional...."

Dinah is back... I didn't see that coming. 

I miss my girls... And if Dinah is back, that means Normani will be back too. I am scared to face them after last year.... Will they forgive me for what I did? 

My parents hate them after what happened. They left me alone. However, maybe that was my fault... So inviting them here at my home is not a good idea. If my parents know I talk to them again I will get in trouble. 

I will think about it tomorrow. Let's get some sleep first.

The next morning all I want to do is staying in bed. I open my laptop and log in on Tumblr. I love Tumblr. I have my own blog with drawings and quotes. It is a way to express my feelings. 

'1 NEW FOLLOWER: Waakeme-up'

I am not very famous on Tumblr. I barely have 50 followers. 

I click on the profile to see who it is. A photo of a brown eyed girl appears on my screen.

Camila....

She started following me. Which means she was searching my name on the internet, which means she enjoyed hanging out last night. She didn't mind the kiss on the cheek. My heart starts beating faster and faster.

Lauren calm down! Friends kiss cheeks.  If she gives you kisses on your cheeks, it's not weird. Maybe she sees it's in a 'friendship' way. Of course!

Or maybe not. My heart stops for a minute. What if....

_____________________

I throw my books in my locker. As I stand in front of the classroom and my eyes scan the crowded room, I can't find Camila's chocolate brown eyes.