Chapter 1 A fresh start! And surprise!

Hello again guys sorry it took so long but I'm back with the sequel please enjoy!
--------------------------------------------------------
The couple just got back from their honeymoon few weeks ago and started to make vlogs and videos. But there was this morning when Felix got up and started to throw up in the bathroom Ken was scared because he didn't drink anything and he couldn't be sick right? So they decided to call minx she probably knows what is happening right now.

''Hello?'' Said Minx over the phone ''uh minx....so Fe' just puke this morning out of nowhere do u know what's going on?'' Said Ken ''have you tried a pregnancy test on him?'' ''No.....he's a guy he.....couldn't could he?'' ''Well I have seen some cases like that so yeah.....just trust me okay?'' ''Okay I'll trust you minx....bye and thanks again'' ''no problem....well I need to go Krims is calling'' ''bye'' Ken hang up the phone and Felix scared said to Ken ''and....what did she said about my problem?....'' ''Well she said we need to try a pregnancy test on you'' ''WAIT....What?!.......but I'm a guy'' ''trust in Minx she knows what's she doing...'' ''Okay I'll try it but you have to wait here okay?'' ''Sure I'll wait for you''

5 minutes later

''And how did it go?'' ''I.....I'm....uhmm....*sobs*'' Felix started let down some tears ''hey don't cry I'm not going to hate because of that.....instead I'm going to love you even more than before okay?'' Felix slightly nods wiping his tears away ''I'm....pregnant.....Ken we are going to have a baby'' Ken starts to put a big smile and running around the house happily and tears of happiness going down his cheeks ''OMG I'm going to be a father......we are going to have a baby!!!!!!!!'' ''I thought that you'll run away'' ''what?....im never going to leave your side ever okay, and now I have another reason to love you (hugs Felix tight)'' ''Ken the baby!'' ''Oh I'm sorry''

Some time later Ken post a tweet with the photo of the pregnancy test. Every one in the comments was goin wild some of the comments said JustNala: ''omg I'm so happy congrats!❤️👍'' or even said KarrotKakez: ''YES!!!!!!" And Raptorfriends228: ''aww that so sweet congrats!''. Jack even said that Mark and him were going to have a baby too. But the happiness was over when someone was knocking the door real hard, who could it be?

Find out in the next chapter of the story!