Do you want to build a snowman?

Arden's pov:
So I rock up to the Flippin'Katie household early so I can talk to Katie.
*knock*
*knock*
Brennan answers the door.
"Bye Brennan!" I say pushing him out the way, I don't care about him anymore. He can be with Annie for all I care, I'm just going to make up with Katie.
"Katie?' I say as I glide into her room, "Are you in here? I want to say that I'm sorry and I want to be friends with you and Annie again, just like the good old days!" No answer. I sigh. I start to tear up. "We used to be best buddies, but now were not, I wish you would tell me whyyyyyy!" I sing to her. I hear a voice say
"Do you want to build a snow man Arden?" Katie says laughing. She runs and hugs me. "OF COURSE I'LL FORGIVE YOU! WE WERE BEST BUDDIES!" Her face seems lighter and happier, she bounces in her steps and smiles. Actually smiles. I really messed up her emotions. We hug for ages. "It feels good to be your friend again Katie!" I say. "Oh, Arden honey, we aren't friends..." She says frowning. "What? I, you, we , just?" I stutter, she just forgave me? "We aren't friends silly, we are BEST friends!" She says laughing. "OMG KATIE YOU SCARED ME!" I say tackling her on her bed, it feels nice to have my bestie back. I hear the door bell ring. "ANNIE!" Katie and I scream. "Arden, you get it, make up with her too!" She says. It's time, I say to myself. I open the door and...

Annie's pov:
I knock on the door to be greeted by Arden. She hugs me saying "I've missed you Ans." I pull away. "And I haven't missed you. How can I ever forgive you for what you did? You KIDNAPPED Katie and stole my boyfriend!" I say. My face gets red and I clench my hands in fury. Katie walks in behind her and signals to me that it's okay. "Fine Arden, just don't do anything like that again! Promise?" "PROMISE!" She says. "Okay Ardino!" I say pulling her into a hug. It feels nice to have my best friend back again.

Arden's pov:
"Now that I have my best friends back, it's time to set up Annie and Brennan again." I whisper to Katie. She agrees and we tell Annie that we are going to help Mrs. Jill set up a surprise. This is going to be great.