Red

*4 days later*
Annie's pov:
It's time for Arden's funeral. I make a speech and run away crying. She was so nice. I want to hold Brennan's hand. He is away for school. Me and Katie are crying in front of her grave when we hear two shots. Gunshots.
I feel a bit light headed
I look down
Red
I look at Katie
Red
We were shot
We are covered in red
Blood.
"I love you Brennan and Hayley and Ryan!" I scream and everything. Goes black.

Katie's pov:
It's time for Arden's funeral. I make a speech and run away crying. She was so nice. I want to hold Caleb's hand right now. Oh I miss that boy. Me and Annie are crying in front of her grave when we hear two shots. Gunshots.
I feel a bit light headed
I look down
Red
I look at Annie
Red
We were shot
We are covered in red
Blood.
"I love you Brennan and Hayley and Ryan!" I scream and everything. Goes black.

Katie's pov:
We get up and see Caleb and Arden! "OMG HI GUYS!" We shout.
"Heyyyyyy! Long time no see 😏! Arden says. We all laugh except for Annie
She is clinging on to Caleb for dear life, well we don't have one, but you know what I mean. She didn't want to loose him again, nor did I. I thought about Brennan. He is the only grown up member of our squad that isn't dead. That sounds weird haha. I wonder if he will come too.

Caleb's pov:
There is going to be tears shed. But God thinks that it was time for them to come, Brennan will come too. Maybe later, doing something he LOVES. (Any guesses? Comment now!) As for Ryan and Hayley, they have each other, they will be happy for the rest of their lives with Mrs. Jill, Mr. Mike, Mum and Dad.

Brennan's pov:
I get home and hug Mom. "HEYYYY EVERYONE!" I say as I hug Ryan and Dad. "Where is Katie?" I ask.
"Look, Brennan..."