#5. For you Harvey Galvante.

"Hello Pare! So bale ngayon, gusto kong balikan isa isa ang mga nangyari sa akin after mo mawala. Sabi nila kasi the best way to move forward is take a step backward and create a new memory by yourself. Tama nga naman Pare, para di na kita masyadong maalala pag nakakapunta ako sa mga lugar na madalas nating puntahan. So first stop ko, siyempre sa unang lugar kung saan tayo unang nagkakilala." She grined on the cam. I guess she can't help but remember the memories.

"Can you remember pare? The first time you saw me? You told me to go to hell? That was really funny so I laughed my ass off. Dito mismo sa tapat ni kuya tricycle driver. Di ba manong?" Natatawang tinapat ni Z ang camera kay kuya. Nakangiti pa rin na ibinalik niya sa mukha niya ang camera. "Who would've thought we'd be the best of friends after? Di lang talaga maganda timpla mo ng araw na iyon."

Naglakad siya patungo sa isang puno. Sinet up ang camera sa tapat nun at naupo sa harap habang yakap yakap ang gitara niya.

"Who would've thought that when you're gone, I would..." Tears fell down her eyes. " that I would really go to hell."

She strummed on her guitar.

Take time to realize
That your warmth is
Crashing down on me

Take time to realize
That I am on your side
Didn't I didn't I tell you

But I can't spell it out for you
No it's never gonna be that simple
No I can't spell it out for you

If you just realize
What I just realized
Then we'd be perfect for each other
And we'll never find another

Just realize
What I just realized
We'd never have to wonder
if we missed out on each other now

Take time to realize
Oh oh I'm on your side
Didn't I didn't I tell you

Take time to realize
This all can pass you by
Didn't I tell you uhh

But I can't spell it out for you
You know it's never gonna be that simple
No I can't spell it out for you

If you just realize
What I just realized
we'd be perfect for each other
And we'll never find another

Just realize
What I just realized
We'd never have to wonder
If we missed out on each other but

It's not the same
You know its never the same
If you dont feel it too

If you meet me half way
If you would meet me half way
It could be the same for you

If you just realize
What I just realized
Then we'd be perfect for each other
And we'll never find another

Just realize
What I just realized
We'd never have to wonder

Just realize
What I just realized

If you just realize
What I just realized

missed out on each other now

Now.. Ow..

Ohhhh

End of video.

I just saw her new video today. Kaya siguro tumagal ng mga dalawang araw bago niya napost ito. She had to go somewhere to tape this video.

Just like how she was enchanting me before with her voice, I was starstrucked by her. Paulit-ulit kong pinlay ang part kung saan umaawit siya ng buong puso.

I suddenly remember the longest talk she had after ages, probably.

"Bakit ba kasi ayaw mo pang kunin yung role. I can see how confident Mrs. Fajardo is with you para pilitin ka niyang gawin ito." Naupo siya sa sahig ng rooftop. She didn't bother fixing her hair nakita ko naman na ang mukha niya eh.

"So nosy." Maikling sagot niya.

"Tss. You just have to answer it. We don't need your sarcasm now, don't we?" Matalim ko siya g tinignan.

"Oh please not that look." She said. She pulled out a rubber band from her pocket and pulled her hair up to tie it. Medyo mahangin kasi talaga.

"So?" Kailan pa ako naging tsismoso? Baka kailangang umiwas muna ako kay Josef at masyado na akong nahahawa sa kanya.

"Di ka talaga titigil no?" I smiled, she chuckled. "Alright. I'll tell you. But please do not tell anyone about this." She sighed and looked up. Ginaya ko siya. Masarap pakinggan ang boses niya eh.

Ang dilim na pala ng langit. Sabagay papagabi na rin naman.

"My bestfriend and I are members of the drama club way back in highschool. 3rd year to 4th year I guess... Oh well, we did pretty great with every production. That's how Mrs. Fajardo knew I can act very well. But I vowed not to do anything me and Harvey used to do. Anything that makes me happy. I have to stop doing those craps." She grinned dryly.

"You maybe wondering now why, right?" She took a glance on me and I nodded. "Well, I can't be happy if I am the reason why I lost my very happiness. Not when I can't move forward. Not until I already paid the price."

"Don't you think that's a bit unfair. By the way, I'm sorry for your loss. But if I am Harvey, I will forever loathe myself  wherever I am now if I see you like that. My leave,no matter how it came to that point, is not my bestfriend's fault. And seeing the person I valued and loved slowly killing her own being because of me is like dying over and over again." I looked at her ocean blue eyes.

"What do you think? Maybe you have to think of a way to move on. Not forgetting but you have to carry on with your life. If you want to move on you have to take a step backward and create new memories of your own. Para tuwing binabalikan mo ang mga lugar  at pangyayari sa isipan mo hindi na maging ganun kasakit at iba na ang naaalala mo."

I stood up, pinagpag ko ang pantalon ko at inilahad ang kamay ko sa kanya.

"Let's go?" I said. "It is getting late and we have to go home." Nanatili lang siyang nakatingin sa akin. I shook my hand. "Come on sugar. Let's get you home."

"Napakakulit mo." She accepted my hand at tinulungan ko siyang makatayo.

"Masasanay ka rin." I smiled.

Kasabay nang pag-iling ko dahil sa naalala ko ay nakarinig ako ng mahinang ingay dulot marahil ng isang bato na ipinukol sa bintana ng kwarto ko. I got up and looked down my window. I saw a very beautiful girl on a motor bike holding 2 helmets waving at me.

Yung totoo Zoe?!

A|N: Realize- Colbie Callat