The Dinner

August 18,2016

Sabrina's POV:
So I just woke up and know I'm looking at my phone to see what time it is "8:17." I got up took a shower and changed into some comfy shorts and a tank top since I was just planning on spending all today at home.
I went down stairs and saw my mom cooking breakfast.
Me: "hi mom what u making"
Mom: "I'm making eggs and spam your favorite"
Me: "yyyyaaaSssssss thanks ma"
Mom: "no problem sweetie now can u please go and take the trash out"
Me:"yeah"
Still my POV:
So I grabbed the trash bag from the trash can and took it outside. I lifted up the lid and tried to put the trash bag in, and it fell on the ground I didn't tie it so most trash fell out.
"Ugghhh just my luck now I have to pick this all up!" I shouted.
I bent down and started putting the junk back into the bag when I saw someone bend down and start helping me. I looked up and it was the boy I talked to yesterday when I first arrived.

"Hey I'm Jacob sorry if I scared you or something I just saw you were frustrated so I wanted to help you."

Jacobs POV:
So like usual I was just sitting out side getting some fresh air, and right when I was walking to the doorway to go inside I heard some girl yelling. When I turned around I saw that it was the new girl, she dropped a trash bag and the trash was on the ground. Aw she is so cute I couldn't stop thinking about her all day yesterday after she arrived.Ok, I'm gonna play this cool I'm just gonna go over and help her.

Sabrina's POV:
"Oh thanks" I said with a smile "my name is Sabrina." "That's a beautiful name" he said "hey we should hang out sometime." "Yeah that would be cool" I said "ok well thanks for helping me" we got up and I gave him a hug for helping me then I walked inside.

Jacobs POV:
She hugged me! Does that mean she has feeling for me? I wonder if she is gonna go to my school? Anyway I decided to go inside, when I came in my mom and dad said that the new neighbors were coming over tonight for dinner and she wanted me help make it.

Sabrina's POV:
I went inside to go wash my hands and get the horrible smell of sh** off my hands because no lie that's what it smelled like.
Mom: "oh hi Sabrina your food is on table go eat"
Me: "k"
Mom: "so tonight we are going over to the Sartorius's house for dinner"
Me: "who are the sarcarioitis"
Mom: "it's pronounced Sartorius, and they are are neighbors they have a son your age to"
Me: "oh that's who they they are... Yeah I met Jacob outside"
Mom: "oh cool see I told you would make friends fast."

*she got up and left upstairs to go get ready*

I put my dish in the sink and went to my room to get ready I changed into a black crop top and shorts.

Jacobs POV:
I helped mom with all the food then I went to my room to get ready. When I looked  out my window I saw Sabrina because our windows face each other. At first I thought she was wearing a bra but it's a crop top. Anyway I changed into a white shirt and jeans with a hat.

 Anyway I changed into a white shirt and jeans with a hat

*4 hours later*
Sabrina's POV:

Me mom and dad are walking over to Jacobs. We're at the door now, I rang the doorbell and Jacob awnsered. "Welcome come in" he said. "Hi." I walked in first then my mom and dad followed.
Jacobs mom: "hey guys! I made steak and mashed potatoes with salad it's on the table so just help yourself!"
My dad: "thank you"
Jacobs Mom: "Sabrina and Jacob could eat upstairs in Jacobs room if you want they can watch tv and play video games and that way we adults can talk."
My mom: "sure, Sabrina go make yourself a plate and then you can go hang out with Jacob"
Me: "k"
Jacobs POV:

Me and Sabrina are heading up to my room to eat and watch tv.

Sabrina's POV:

So I'm heading upstairs with Jacob I'm actually kind of mad at my mom for saying we can eat in his room because now it's probably gonna be awkward..
We went into his room he shut the door behind him. We sat on the bed and ate our food and watched tv. When we were done we just talked.
Me: "so what's your favorite color"
Jacob:"why"
Me:"because I want to get to know you better"
Jacob:"blue"
Me: "cool me to"
Jacob:"hey wanna play kiss,marry,kill"
Me:"sure I'll go first Selena Gomez, Ariana grande, or Beyoncé"
Jacob: "kiss Beyoncé marry Selena and kill Ariana"
Jacob:"ok Justin Bieber, Nick Jonas, or me"
Me: "kiss you marry Justin kill nick"
Jacob:"really you would kiss me?!?"

This is exactly what I didn't want to happen me spilling my feelings.

Me: "yeah your hot,nice, oh yeah and did I mention hot!!!"

Jacobs POV:

Omg my heart is racing so fast she just Called me hot! She likes me! This is my chance I'm gonna kiss her!

Sabrina's POV:

Jacobs face looked red as an apple I could tell he was nervous. "Umm I'm sorry I shouldn't of said that you obviously don't like me ba--" I couldn't even finish what I was saying when he leaned in and kissed me. I didn't even pull away I just kept kissing him. I can't believe I'm having my first kiss.

Jacobs POV:

I leaned in and kissed her and she didn't hold back she just kept kissing me. She started leaning back on my bed  and eventually I was on top of her.

Sabrina's POV:

We have been having a straight make out session for like 3 mins now. I started to push him away.
Me: ummm....
Jacob: I'm sorry you just met me I should not of forced you
Me: no you didn't force me I liked it, I like you but we can't be together.
Jacob:"ok" he said almost crying.
Me:"ok I'm gonna go bye"
Jacob:"bye"

Me and my family left the Sartorius's I can't believe he actually kissed me and I liked it! Anyway it was getting late so I went to bed

Ok guys so thanks for reading! This story was really long for me it's over 1000 words. So please vote and follow me and comment!love you all

                                    -SS💜