Saying Goodbye

August 25,2016
Today I woke up to the sound of a u-haul truck. "Uggghhh" I thought to myself as I let out a little tear knowing that today I would have to say goodbye to my two best friends. (There the ones in the pic up there) We were supposed to grow up together have a triple wedding ugghhh we had it all planned out and know that dream is being smashed because of me because I'm leaving them. I ABSOLUTELY HATE THIS TRIP!!

I faced reality and got up and took a shower and changed into some sweats, yeezys, I put my hair in a bun and wore my friendship bracelet that Marie made me😕😌

Since the girls lived near me I just walked to their houses. On the way their I texted them.
Me: Hey guys
Kayla😻👌🏻: hey gurl
Marie✨😂: wassssupppp
Me: I'm coming over
Me: have something important to tell u guys 😫
Kayla😻👌🏻: Wass Wrong Sabrina
??
Me: Come outside I'm at Marie's house
Kayla😻👌🏻: k
Marie✨💜: okk

Marie and Kayla came outside. "What's wrong gurl" said Kayla. "I'm leaving to Virginia my dad has a new job there" I said while sobbing. Kayla and Marie started bursting into tears to😖😫😩😢😥😪😓 "We ca can come vi sit you rig ht" cried Marie, she barely even speak from sobbing to much. "Yeah maybe I dunno Virginia is very far away" I said.

*5 mins later*

*okay the water works stopped now*

"I'm gonna miss you guys" I said "it's not like we're gonna be apart forever we can still FaceTime and call and text." "Yeah" they both agreed. "Let us walk you back home" said Kayla. So we started heading towards my house.

"Hey remember that time when we were walking and Kayla told a joke while Marie was drinking soda then she   
laughed so hard that she spat the Dr.Pepper everywhere?!?" I said. "Oh yeah and the worst part was Marie's crush Alex Aiono was riding his bicycle down the street and we were walking outside and spit the Dr.Pepper all over him!" said Kayla. We all started
laughing. "Hey you know that Dr.Pepper went out my nose to right!, do you know how bad that hurt?!? That's not even the worst part the worst part is Alex didn't ever talk to me again!" We laughed even more.

We finally got the house my dad had workers putting our heavy stuff like our couches in the u-haul truck. "Well bye guys I'm gonna miss you" I said. "We will miss  you to" said Kayla and Marie. "Btw keep us posted on Virginia we want to know everything! Maybe you'll meet a cute boy!"said Kayla. "Sure will, and keep me posted about here and school"
I said. We did one last group hug then they walked back home. "Oh yeah guys don't forget to text me!" I shouted hoping they could still here. "Don't worry we will" I heard from far away.

"Aww I can't believe I'm actually leaving this place" I thought. "Hey Sabrina come help us load up some stuff" yelled my mom. "Ok"

Well there you go the 3rd chapter, thank you for reading I might do one more tonight idk. Please vote and if you want leave suggestions on how Sabrina should meet Jacob! (Or about anything else)

                                         -SS💜