Chapter 14

June:
Update: I followed a trail of feathers that could be Xeny's, into a grey and gloomy building. Then...and of course, I got nabbed. Like, a hand-er-wing-a-thing over my mouth, and an arm, I guess, around my arms, restricting my movements, but not all my movements.
Heh, or so I thought, one moment: I got this, next moment: black. Not only is there no air conditioning, but there is an itchy strip of cloth on my face, blindfolded. The next time I see that XenoDragon thing, I'm gonna bite off his head. Metaphorically speaking. I am duct taped as well, and on the ground, seriously, no chair? My butt is numb, too. Uncivilized swines. They have duct tape, but no chair. Just heard someone laugh. Oh my Gallifrey, he's in the same room as I. I froze. Crap. I forgot, I'm making faces along with my conversation to myself. Ugh. Idiot. Luckily I know how to get out of duct tape. He laughed again. Aaannnddd, more faces; I smirked when I was thinking that I can get out duct tape. But seriously when are they actually going to confront me, like the cowardly men they are. Wait. Cowardly, yes, men? Ha. Nope. Ugh, when are they going to start monologging, anything would be better than this silence. I give up.
"Hey, you gonna un-blindfold me, or what?"
"No, ma'am." The man said. I laughed to myself, he called me 'ma'am', and yet I'm on the floor, well there isn't a floor, just hard, cold, dusty, dirt.
"What you laughing at?"
"You called me ma'am, and yet I'm on the floor, so that's how you treat a girl?" I replied, honestly I could care less about the dirt, but I just want to be difficult as possible.
"You could have at least, got a mat, or a chair, or even a cushion."
"You don't seem like the cushion type."
"Well then, how do you perceive me?" He just laughed, and I didn't hear anything from him for a while.