Chapter 20

Han POV:
We all border Serenity, and i laughed at XenoDragon's anxiousness when he looked back at his slaughtered guards. June opened the cargo bay, and we boarded. I walked to the kitchen-y area and told XenoDragon to stay put.
"The names Dave by the way." He said as he morphed into his person self. I shook his hand briefly and walked to the cockpit.
"June."
"Yep." She replied quickly.
"How fast can you fly?
"What kind of question is that?"
"A rhetorical one. Listen, this planet is about to blow, the guy who has Specter is on our ship."

June POV:
"What the heck are you thinking?" I yelled at him.
"He did save Xeno."
"Somebody's always got a ticket out of trouble. Remind me to kick his...," I started to mumble. "later."
"Yea." He laughed and walked away.
"Wait!"
"Yea." Han said quickly walking back.
"The whole planet?"
"No, about 1/6th of this continent, though."
"So many lives."
"Yea, like the ones you just took."
"That was for self defense and you know it."
"Sorry."
"You better be." I said as he walked away.

Han POV:
"So June's mad at you."
"Who?" Asked Dave.
"My pilot."
"You mean," he said pointing his thumb behind his back, referring to his slaughtered guards.
"Yep." I said partially laughing. "The guy who crashed our ship walked away with a limp, a few scratches and bruises, and he's the guy you have aboard your ship, imagine what she'll do to you. The only thing that is holding her back is the fact that you saved Xeno, and that's piloting this ship, oh, and she had Auto Pilot. So I'd watch my back."
"Sh...."
I walked away before I could hear the rest of his comment. Although I'm pretty sure he said 'sugar'...

XenoBudgie's POV:
Once I got onboard I immeadiately went straight to our room; June's and I, and got a pair of clean clothes. Once I was clean, I got out June's laptop, she said I could use it for watching TV Shows. I pulled up Doctor Who, and was watching a Christmas special when I heard a slap. I walked out and heard my name.

June POV:
When I finally turned on AP, I walked to the kitchen.
"You Dave?" I asked.
"Yea?"
I walked to the freezer and grabbed an ice pack. I slapped him.
"That was for kidnapping me," I slapped him again.
"And that was for blowing up a sixth of the continent."
I threw an ice pack on the table in front of him, "and that was for helping Xeno."
I started walking away when Xeno walked in the kitchen.
"I got to go pilot..." I said mumbling to myself.
XenoBudgie was left behind me confused.

Han POV:
I looked for June and found her in the cockpit.
"Hey, I need to show you something in the storage room."
"Okay...are you alright?" She asked a little concerned.
"Yea..just need to show you something."
We walked into the storage room, and I followed.