Chapter 18

June POV:
Thanks to Han busting me out, but I still have the stupid blind fold thing on. That's it. I snapped out of by duct tape and took it off myself. Han had his skull mask on, seriously, what is it with guys and their reputations.
"Thank you." I said sarcastically. "And how did you know where I was?" I said, pulling my compacted staff from my pocket.
"I planted a chip in your clothing."
"You did what now?"
"Can we please talk about this later?"
"Ugh. Fine." I seriously had to fight myself not to wack him with my staff that moment. I am so done with these people.
"Did you find Xeno?"
"No."
"Great, this can't possibly get any worse."
"Specters' missing too."
"Sugar cookies, I should have knocked on wood."
"Ha. Like that would help."
"You know what? You can shut up."
"I'm going to take you to the exit, you go get Serenity, I'm gonna see if I can get Specter, and Xeno."
"What? No. I'm not leaving." We raced down the hall.
"I need a getaway car."
"Fine, but remind me to punch you later."
"Yea, yea, go!"
"And for the record, I'm not a damsel."
"You sure aren't."
"What's that supposed to mean?"
"Just go."
I busted through the door, and just my luck there were guards, I knocked the air out of the first one, then jabbed him in the stomach. The second one came at me, idiot, I changed it to my saber and sliced through him, the the last one shot at me, I blocked the bullets with the saber, ran up to him and stabbed him. Then I changed to a sword and stabbed his gut. I ran to Serenity, opens the cargo door, ran to the cockpit, closed the cargo door, and readied for the group.

Han POV:
She finally left, and I went down the hall, looking for any sign of them. I took a left, peaked in a door, no one, next door, no one, made a right, checked three more doors, no one. Then all of the sudden Xeno, and the dragon one came down the hall.
"Xeno?"
"Han?"
"Get to Serenity I'll look for Specter."
"Okay but-"
"Not now. Go."
"No he's in another ship thanks to this guy." She said pointing to the Dragon Xeno, if that's what it is.
"Okay. How can I get him."
"You can't." The other guy spoke up.
"Oh, yea. Watch me." I said starting to walk away.
"That's not what I meant, you can't he's already on board, they are scheduled to leave without me."
"Who's they?" I asked walking with them to the exit.
"My workers."
"We are going to have to talk later, quick to Serenity."
We backtracked through the halls to where I sent June to get Serenity, we passed through the exit and I could see Serenity about to land. The Xeno guy looked behind him at the exit.
"Who did that?" He asked disbelievingly.
"That. Would be my pilot." I said smirking. We turned our heads toward my ship, when Serenity landed.