Fan-Art Competition

As promised, here I launch my very first FAN-ART COMPETITION.

A lot of the Believe in Sherlock campaign has relied over the years on post-its and posters taped around towns. While they all are powerful and beautiful, I want us to bring a new set of fresh belief into the art. I know some of you are painters and I know you can do a great job, so this is your task.

- Create a poster or a flyer with any message relating to this cause (“We believe in Sherlock”, “Moriarty was Real”, “Watson’s Warriors”, etc).

- It can be hand drawn or photoshoped or computer-designed. Anything works. 

- Make it strong, short, eye-catchy. 

- Make something that draws attention.

Make as many as you want.

Every single entry will appear in the video, as part of the collective campaign within the storyline and I will do my best to post as many as I can around town.

I did say it was a competition, right?

Laura, Sabina and I will decide the winners. All fan-art will be then uploaded on the page and, as I said, EVERY poster will be featured in the film.

1st prize: the poster will be used in a key scene of the film AND the creator will be featured on Frailty of genius for a week AND a Gift of Choice.

2nd prize: the poster will be in a smaller scene, but still center-staged AND the second Gift of Choice.

3rd prize: the poster will be in a smaller scene AND the remaining Gift of Choice.

These additional gifts will be decided, but they will consist mainly out of Sherlock books/T-shirts and trivia. I’ll see what I can do to provide the most unique prizes possible. 

Send all entries to atena_pallas@yahoo.com by the 10th of December.

Have fun!