Chapter 62.

Chapter 62. *Taylor's POV*

I was sitting outback playing with the grass for what seemed like hours. I wonder what time mom is coming home. I can't take much more of this. The party hasn't even started yet! I looked at my phone. 4:00. I'm going to text my mom and see when she's coming home.

Here's how the convo went. (t for Taylor, m for mom)

T: Hey mom. When are you coming home tonight?

M: I'll be home at 11 hon.

I groaned when I read that.

T: 11? Wow. That's late.

M: I know, I'm sorry. I have to close tonight. But anyway, how are you feeling? Any better?

T: Yes. Much better.

M: Good, how are the boys? Are they being nice?

T: Oh yeah. They're fine.

M: okay good. I'll see you later. Love you xx

T: love you too. Bye.

**End of convo**

"Who you texting?" Evan asked from behind.

Started, I quickly jumped up.

"Oh. No one." I said.

"Seriously. Who are you texting?" He asked again.

"Well I texted mom but-" I started but he cut me of.

"YOU TOLD MOM?!" he yelled.

"No no no no no! I didn't tell her! I asked her what time she's coming home!" I explained.

"Promise?" He asked.

"Promise!" I replied.

"Oh, phew." he said.

I can do the same thing. That was close!

"She'll be home at 11:00." I said.

He nodded. "I know. I came out here to tell you to stay out here. If anyone sees that there's a freshman here they'll leave. So don't let me see you anywhere near the house if you know what's good for you."

"Okay.." I said.

"Bye now! Oh by the way it's suppose to get really cold by 8:00 tonight so sucks for you!" He said and ran inside.

Well this is going to be boring. Maybe they'll send Tommy out too because he's not in high school yet. Hopefully. I don't want to be a loner.

I sighed and took my seat back on the grass. I laid down and looked up at the sky. It's so peaceful out here. So quiet. Maybe this isn't so bad after all. I get to be alone and my brothers won't annoy me out here. I smiled. I think I'm going to like this.

**Later, about 9:00**

I was freezing. It's so dark outside and I don't have a jacket. I was hugging my knees to my chest, trying to get warm.

I picked up my phone when I got a text. It was from mom.

"I'm coming home hon. See you in a few."

My eyes widened. She's coming home? Now? I have to warn Logan and Evan.

I got up and started to walk to the door but then I remembered Evan told me not to. I think it will be okay since I'm just warning him though. Hopefully.

I ran to the door and knocked on it. Evan saw me and walked over. He came outside and pulled me over to the side while glaring at me. "What did I say about coming near the house?!"