Chapter Three.

Chapter three

*Taylors pov*

*In the restaurant.*

I sat next in between Logan and Brandon. On the left of Logan is our mom and on the right of Brandon is our dad. On the other side of the table, Devon sat across from me and Evan sat next to him. Tommy sat on the other side of Devon.

We all ordered our dinners and I started playing on my phone. I got a text from Lukas.

(L is Lukas and T is Taylor)

L: Heey

L: this is awkward..

T: How so?

Lukas: I'm breaking up with you..

T: What?

L: I'm breaking up with you

T: You are? Why?

L: Yes. I'm just not feeling a connection between us anymore Taylor.

T: But Lukas..

L: look, I'm sorry. Maybe we can try again in the future. I just need time

T: it's our anniversary..

L: is it?

T: Lukas.. I don't get it. Just this morning you were calling me beautiful. This doesn't seem like you. What's going on?

L: I have to go.

T: Lukas..

L: Stop being annoying Taylor. Please. I really have to go now okay? Bye.

I didn't realize how hard I was crying until everyone was staring at me and asking if I was okay.

I set my phone down on the table and ran to the bathroom.

*Devons POV*

Logan poked me and pointed to Taylor. Is she.. crying? I quickly got up out of my seat and chased her. I blocked the bathroom door before she could go in.

"What's wrong?" I asked while wiping one of her tears.

"Nothing." she said, sniffing.

"C'mon, I know when something is wrong with my little sister. Please tell me." I said.

"L-Lukas broke up w-with me." She stuttered.

"Awh, I'm so sorry hon." I said, embracing her in a hug.

She hugged me back.

I guess Evan got nosey and/or bored because wanted to know what was going on so he came up to us.

"Hey guys, what's up- Hey what's wrong?" Evan asked. I mean, Evan can we a real jerk, but he can also be a pretty good older brother. You can tell that he loves Taylor, even though he is mean. And Taylor loves him back.

"Nothing I'm fine." she said.

"Please tell me. I'm your big brother." Evan said.

"Do you care?" she asked.

"Of corse I care! I love you! Even if I seems like I don't sometimes, I always do Tay. Your my little sister. I only have one of you." He said.

"That's sweet." She said.

"I know, but don't tell anyone that I have a sweet side, got it?" he said while smiling.

She chuckled and said "Got it."

*Evans POV*

Taylor is so sad. She was crying! She never cries!

I hugged her tightly and asked her what I wrong. Her eyes started to tear up so she handed me her phone and I read the texts.