0.2

Avia is convinced that she can just become a mute and live a full happy life and leave this in the past.

That's not the case. The vocal cords will weaken over time even without talking. Leaving her dead the oldest age 13.

-

Avia feels alone. She can't talk but if she doesn't she dies too.

No one talks to her, in fear she's going to die. They all look at her in pity. Avia hates pity.

-

After and akwars silence at the dinner table, Shay spoke "so kids how as school?"

They all nodded their heads as in it was okay. But Shay missed hearing his kids voices. So he persisted a little more. "Let's talk about it Emmi you go first"

"Well, Emma my neighbor in sears invited me to a sleepover this weekend"

"That's very nice of her, Emmi" Colette says. "How 'bout you Gavin"

"We just learned" Gavin shrugged

"Brock"

"I played with Lego with carter and funner around the room. The teacher yelled at me." Brock say his smile turning to a frown.

"Alright, it seems like you all had very eventful days.

-

After dinner Avia helped clean up the table preparing the speech she's about to make.

-

"Why didn't you guys ask what happened to me at school today." Avia pursed her lips. 983

"Avia, honey, please don't speak" Colette replies.

"No mom" Avia says raising her voice "YES I HAVE A DIESEASE AND YES IT SUCKS BUT I HAVE TO LIVE LIKE A NORMAL KID TO. I HATE BEING IGNOR-" Avia passed out.

959 words left