Chapter 3: drunken regret (Seth, Bella and Jacobs P.O.V)

FINAL CHAPTER.

Seths P.O.V.

I was sitting on the sand watching everyone, the pack decided I was too young to drink, which was really unfair as they were all underage apart from Paul, jarred and Sam.

I heard Bella screaming.

I couldn't believe it her and Jacob were taking turns filling up the punch bowl and sculling it each of them getting more alcohol on their clothes then in their mouthes.

Did Bella know what she was doing or had Jacob made some pathetic excuse to drown her in alcohol? Sounded like something he'd do.

The bad thing is Jacob had brought so much alcohol there was still a lot left.

Everyone seemed out of it as well sitting in groups drinking their own drinks that they had brought, looks like he had brought it for only him and Bella, well planned.

I looked at my watch it was only 1am this would keep on going for hours.

I sighed while keeping an eye on Bella and Jacob.

"Carry me Jake!" I heard Bella yell.

"okayyy!." Jacob replied.

This couldn't end up well.

As I thought, Jacob hadn't taken more then a step before stumbling onto the sand landing on top of Bella. what came next I wouldn't have believed if alcohol hadn't been involved.

Bellas P.O.V.

I didn't know what was happening or where I was but I knew that I was having the time of my life with my best friend and no one was judging me either.

Jacob fell on top of me if I hadn't been drunk it would have really hurt.

"Watta you doin jakeyy"

"I love you Bella."

Jake was funny.

"I didn't know dogs could talk!" I laughed.

"Dogs can't do this either."

"Do wha-"

My thoughts were interrupted by Jacobs body, he was beginning to move his face inches closer to mine. I was rocking my head around in circles he smelt weird.

I don't remember what happened next and I'm glad I didn't.

Jacobs P.O.V.

I faded In and out of blackness we didn't know what we were doing.

I don't remember how we had gotten here or what had happened but Bella was lying asleep naked in my arms, I was too indeed clothless.

The alcohol was beginning to wear off but my body was so tired I could barley move.

I tried to fight this feeling off but I had already faded into the dreamless sleep.

I woke up with a terrible headache ouch! never drinking again.

It was 8am I was still tired but I couldn't sleep the headache was to overwhelming.

I went to the bathroom and looked at myself, I smelt like alcohol bad. I decided to take a quick shower. I hopped out and got dressed heading to the Kitchen.

Dad was sitting at the table eyes glaring.

"What dad?" I asked a little annoyed.

"Jake you look terrible."

"Way to state the obvious."

"I know what you did last night Jacob."

"What did I do?"