Power's?!?!

Don't play song

                                                    { trigger warning for cutting and deppresion}

{if your depressed tell some one you trust and keep faith your strong and you can do anything}

"T-t-two y-YEAR'S NONONnononono t-this is a dream yeah I'm gonna wake up any time now yeah I'll wake up at Amy's house with marker on my face yeah and I'll be fine a-a-and" I Couldn't Take It Anymore I Burst Out Crying. I Curled In A Ball And blocked Them All Out.I Cryed For What Felt Like Ages and then fell asleep.

_________==_____________=Next Day=_________________________________

As I woke up i heard Voices "Barry She's like you and wally " "Katelyn ,What do you mean (WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHEN YOU NOD YOUR HEAD YES WHEN YOU WANNA SAY NO .... no one oh ok......*snifles* Ill be in the emo corner then)she's like me and wally ?!?" "Barry , she's a speedster like you ". Wait what i.....i'm a....a freak!?!?. I opened my eye's and everything slowed down like time froze everyone except me I got up off the bed/Table but before I stepped forward a hand grabbed my wrist gently "miss " A guy with Black Hair said....... wait time's still stopped how is he .....oh this must be wally So cute  wait ..... WHAT WAS THAT?!?!?!?? Calm down suger pea im here to help you through this and help you with your love life~~. W-w-w-what I-i-i-i'm not in l-l-love suuuurrrrreeeee your not but a certain boyyyyssss staring~~ . "Ummm miss are you alright " concern in his Speelbinding brown eye's honey answer him or he'll think ya crazy   "y-y-yeah i'm fine just confused .... How are we moving when times stopped??" As he was thinking Barry stepped forward "Y/N You can run faster than the speed of sound so can i and wally" "w-w-what t-that isn't scinteficly possible h-how?" i was so confused but also scared what would my family and friends think i'm a-a freak "you where hit by a blast emited(BIG WORDS YAY!! ARE YOU PROUD OF ME IM USING BIG WORDS)for the partical excalartor imploading and you also got shocked by the eltricty from the eltric fence,which amplifed to 500 wats at the same time " they guy said which im presuming is wally "i-i " i took a shaky breath "i need to get some air, which way out?" I asked calming down but still panicking "I'll show you , follow me "wally said as he grabbed me hand and brought me outside after many winding corridors.

I sat on the ground and put my head between my legs I think I might be having a panic attack {play music 

slanted=voices in your  head

normakl=you}

you should jusst disapper. Freak!.Weirdo!. Go kill yourself!. Your worthless!.You where a mistake!.

PLEASE STOP!

Patetic ,die,kill yourself,disapear , you don't deserve to breathe this air!

I was bailing my eye's out shaking and muttering what they where saying to my self over and over and over . I saw a sharp piece of broken glass on the floor I shakily picked it up and moved it to my left wrist and made a cut one for every word they said .I had made 15 when wlly walked out and saw me cutting in a flash he was infront of me holding my wrist the glass on the floor a bit away . His brown ires burned holes in me soul I coudn't look away and he did the unexpeted he hugged me tightly once in his arm I broke down sobbing.He took me into his lap rubbing my back slowly in a circle ."why..." I heard him whisper "i-i-i-it w-was t-to m-m-much"I croaked out "i w-was c-c-called a f-freak m-my w-w-whole life a-a-and" I just broke out in more sobs . He kept comforting me until I calmed down . He turned me to face him and wiped away my tear's "ready to go back to the other's ?" he asked me softly I nodded slowly .He lifted me up and carried me into thee main area of the lab . When we walked in everyone gasped and rushed over to us bombarding us with question's like was there another mettahuman ,are you ok and what happened . Barry put his hand in the air "let Y/N explain" everyone looked at me "i-i-i h-had a p-panic a-a-attack" I said looking down . Everyone started comforting me and the whole time wally stayed with me and soon I feel asleep in his arm's.

nice long chapeter for you guy's hope you like it sorry I havent updated in a while I was brainstorming for idea's and i got one so I will be updating more frekently.

bye my galaxy exploer's (do you guys like the name?)