Chapter 1~

<Mei's P.O.V> 

I better finish up packing already, my plane leaves at 9 am tomorrow. 

Mei's phone starts ringing breaking her thoughts "Hello?" I say as I answer my phone. "Mei is it true?" A unknown male voice asks her. "Um.. who is this? And what are you talking about?" I asked. "What do you mean who is this?! It's Dak Ho." The man screams through the phone. "Ouch, this little punk" I say quietly in a rough voice. "What did you say?" Dak Ho asks. "Ahhh nothing. So what do you need?" I say to him. "I heard you were leaving New York to go to Africa" He said weirdly. "Oh that. Yes it's true. I'm gonna stay there for awhile then i'm gonna head back to Korea" I said. "Really?! No way! When?" He yelled again. "Stop yelling! It's so annoying. It doesn't matter. I gotta go." I said. Before he could say anything she hung up. 

<Dak Ho's P.O.V> 

She hung up on me. What did I do? "Ugh" I say. "What's wrong Dakki?" My sister says to me as she walks in. "I called Mei and she yelled at me then hung up. It's alright though." I said while putting my phone on the charger. "She is going to Africa." I say. "What?!" She says. "Yea. Then she plans on coming back to Korea." I say calmly. "Oh that's great. I haven't seen her in years." She said. "Yea, i'm going to get in the shower" I say and walk into the bathroom. "Alright" She yells as she walks out my room. I wonder if Mei misses me. We haven't seen each other since high school. Feels water and burns himself. "Ouch!" I scream and move my hand back out and turn it down. 

<Mei's P.O.V> 

I wonder if I was to harsh on him. Eh it doesn't matter he should mind his business. Thinks as I walk to the window of my room and looks around. I'm sure going to miss it here. Looks at starbucks across the street and remembers her memories there with her friend Jessi. 

Jessi sat at their favorite booth drinking her latte and I came and knocked on the window scaring her. As I sat down down on the worn out but yet bumpy booth, our waiter Lisa asked me what I would like, I said the chocolate bean espresso with extra vanilla whipped cream on top. Jessi and I talked about my past with Dak. "I wish you would just give me his number, have you ever heard of sharing? Sharing is caring" She said. "Well is sharing caring when you give your best friend you're ex's number." After I said that, she was so quick to reply. "Well duh yeah! I will give you my ex's number. I mean his kinda ugly now, but he's sweet." I shook my head and laughed at her "Ew! No thanks, anyways I don't like to share. Plus I no longer have his number" I said. After that the waiter came to us with my drink. I said thanks and soon as I was about to drink it... Jessi pushed my face in it, then I had whipped cream all over my nose and eyelashes. She laughed and ran out leaving me there trying to get it off. After I got it off I threw 23 dollars down and ran after her. "Hey! Get back here you bitch!" I laughed as I chased her down 80 Delancey street trying to catch her. Soon as she got to the end of the block she stopped and with out me not knowing or paying attention, I bumped into her and we both tumbled down laughing. "Hey you stupid hoe! You knocked me down granny, you should get a eye appointment" She started laughing next to me laughing. People walked all around us shaking there heads and watching. "Oops, this is why you gotta take care of your poor old granny" I joked. We looked at each other in silence after that, then broke out laughing. 

I shook my head and stopped thinking about that day. It was hard, I was gonna miss New York, I was gonna miss Jessi, I was gonna miss everything about the states. It was my home. "Ugh." I groaned. I hurts me a lot, but I need to go to Africa. There is so much to this world that I haven't seen, I shouldn't lock myself up in the dreams. I thought to myself. I walked away from my window finishing the packing that I didn't wanna do. I can't believe i'm actually going. It scares me. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guy's sorry I haven't updated. I am busy with school and stuff. But I will make time to write every weekend. So go check out my other stories and I am starting another story. If you like K-pop and Joker. Than you will love my new story! Don't forget to follow me and tell you're friends about my stories! Also check out my hashtag to check out my stories #bohoqueenbooks