Guardians of Light - And The Rise Of Sun

Chapter-1 Introduction

“Every story has a starting and the Ending the only different is how it ends”

The last four years of our high school has finally ended.

The cries, giggles, joys and thrillers are ended even in law our crime is not juvenile anymore.

Our school chapter is over, high school has already came to its ending and new chapter of our book is starting.

Today we are celebrating our past because we don’t know what’s in our future. This after graduation Party is held at Mark’s place our football captain I have played under him well I am not the captain I’m the Quarter Back (QB).

My name is Andrew Carter I am now a High School Graduated and I am heading toward the Collage.      

This party was a blockbuster because I can bet that his neighbors was also able to enjoy the music, I have seen everyone from our school few nerds have already left but they were here at the party except that kid Kevin. Who have made my life misery ever since he came I stared witnessing things that haven’t been done before things which are not supposed to happen in this realty world… 

Ahhh I don’t want to spoil my party mood it’s already 1:30 am I must take off, the good part was Eliana and Zack thinks the same.

Me and my best pals went out when the breeze hit me on my face and I inhale the sweet fresh air with no aroma of anything harmful as we are heading towards my car when Mark playfully punch me on my left shoulder, he didn’t know which school he’ll be heading or what’s his plans about the future but one thing is for sure he is not as charmed with the ending of our school like me

“Hay Andy After all the times when we lost the big Game or when we won the final Game, Over the years we Cried and laughed, along with all the hard and soft surface we been through I want you to know that I’ll always be there to cover you”

His words are deep and I think he is not drunk because he is walking properly I give him a buddy hug  

“I know and you can also count on me”

“Hay when you are leaving for collage”

“In couple of weeks”

                                                 ………………….. 

Our ride was pretty quick as I know that both of them were also tried like me

When I drop Eliana at her place she get off the car and turned back while saying

“hey guys I’ll be back by next weekend so we’ll make plans once I’m back” and waved goodbye to me and Zack as we’ll be not meeting her until our collage starts in couple of week.

Zack shouted while hanging out and throwing his hands in air “Yes we our done with High School no home work no classes”

She turn back with a beam on her face while saying “I was actually surprised that you pass Zack but no homework really because you’ll get homework in collage you know that right”

He smirk at Eliana and replay in his same high pitch “you know that’s why we have you”

“Shhh stop shouting my neighbors are sleeping and hey I aren’t gonna do your homework this time and Amm.. Andy I’ll call you guys tomorrow before boarding for New York”

I smile at her “Okay do you want a drop at airport or…”

She cut me off before I finish my offer “NO, no it’s okay well Mom will be dropping me and Dad will be picking me you know that”