Privet drive

"Wake up you nit wits" Dudley yells running up and down the steps.
Hades and Harry live in the cupboard under the stairs at their aunt and uncles house but they treat Harry and Hades very poorly.
"Coming" Hades said as she opens the door.
"Make a special breakfast our little Dudley's birthday" Aunt Petunia said pinching Dudley's cheeks.
"Yes Aunt Petunia" I said as Harry came in.
"Harry get today's mail" Uncle Vernon said.
"Yes Uncle Vernon" Harry replied. As Harry looked through the mail he saw two letters. One was addressed to him the other one was for Hades. As Harry gave the rest of the mail to Uncle Vernon Dudley took the two letters for Harry and Hades.
"Look dad the twins have mail" Dudley said looking at the letters.
"They're ours" Harry and Hades said in Unison.
"Yours who would be writing letters to you" Uncle Vernon stopped in his tracks as he saw who he had sent the letter. He then proceeded to rip them up.
"Dudley do want to see your birthday presents" Aunt Petunia asked Dudley pointing to the living room.
"How many are there" Dudley asks angry.
"36 I counted them myself" Uncle Vernon said proudly.
"36...36 BUT LAST YEAR THERE WERE 37" Dudley says now furious.
"Well some of them are quite a bit larger than last year" Uncle Vernon explains.
"I don care if they're bigger" Dudley says.
"Than we'll go out and buy you 2 new presents" Aunt Petunia replied. As they walk the car Uncle Vernon pulls Harry and Hades off to the side and says
"There will be no funny business ok"
"Yes Uncle Vernon" Harry and Hades reply in unison.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys next chapter will probably have pov's hope you like it😘

        Love,Riley