Winchester girl

CHAPTER TWO

Road Trip

*Dean's P.O.V*

----------

I'm so nervous to go back to Lawrence for two reasons

1. My mom died there.

2. What if Lexi doesn't live there anymore. (Lexi , the neighbour who knows about them...actually knows about them!!)

Sam doesn't understand how I feel about her. I think I might love her. But what if she doesn't like me anymore. The last time I saw her, we kissed. We were only 12. But it was my first kiss. I think I still have feelings for her. But who knows, I haven't seen her in 23 years.

I know what your thinking "HOLY THAT'S A LONG TIME!! WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING BOY!!" well this is what I have been doing....SAVING THE GOD DAME WORLD!!!! YOUR WELCOME!!! geez.

"Dean! Come on! It's time to go!"

"Where are we even going Sam?"

"We have a job to do before we go back home."

"Do you know what we're dealing with yet?"

"Yeah a demon."

"Oh, just a demon?"

"Yup, looking for us, probably searching for answers for lucifer or Lilith."

"Yeah your probably right Sam."

"So come on let's go!"

"Okay okay!! Hold on, I need to grab my jacket and my gun."

---------------------------------------------

On the road so far.. after they killed the demon...

Sam's P.O.V.

"DEAN WILL YOU PLEASE TURN DOWN THE MUSIC!!"

"NOT NOW SAMMY! IT'S MY FAVOURITE SONG MY ACDC!! SHUT THE HELL UP!"

Wow I can't believe I forgot to not bug Dean when ACDC is on, he won't shut up about it for about three months and he'll be pissed off the whole ride. I can't stand a pissed off Dean for another 8 hours. No way!

"Dean can we stop and sleep now? we've been driving for 6 hours"

"Yeah I'm getting tired, and I don't want to wreck my baby."

READERS NOTE: (Deans car is his baby, the 1967 Chevy impala classic! don't mess with it!!!)

BACK TO THE STORY...

IN THE MOTEL

Ahh finally! I'm so tired! but I can't stop thinking about how we get to see our childhood friend Lexi. I mean she was a really good hunter! But we probably changed her life like I did with Jessica.

READERS NOTE: Jessica was Sam's girlfriend, but she died the same way the boys mother did. Pinned up to the ceiling covered in blood and burned to death. By the yellow eyed demon.

SORRY GUYS! ANYWAY BACK TO THE STORY:

what if what happened to Jessica, happened or happens to Lexi!? Dean would be heart broken. well I would think he would be, I would be too. but dean, he can't wait to see her. 23 years! who knows if she still lives next door!

"Sam I'm gonna have a shower, you need to use the bathroom?"

"No I'm good, thanks though Dean."

"Alright"

---------------------------------------------

SAM'S DREAM

"hey Jes, how's it going babe?"

"hey Sammy, good, you ready to go?"

"yup, I've missed you sweetheart"

"I've missed you too"

*kiss*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HALLOWEEN DANCE

Narrator;

Sam and Jessica were the perfect couple. Besides John and Mary Winchester of course. But anyway, they both loved each other so much. Sam would do anything for her. But one night when Dean broke into Sam's house, He told Sam he had to go with him because John, their dad had gone on a hunting trip and hasn't returned for a few days.Ad there was a job that needed to be done. Usually John takes at least three days. but a whole week has passed.

So Sam went with him, telling Jessica that he'll be back by morning.

But when Sam returned home is was at least 1:00 AM. Sam felt bad, but Jessica wasn't in bed. but the bathroom light was on. so Sam thought she just got up to go to the washroom. so he lasted down in bed, and was about to go to sleep when a drop of blood fell on his forehead. then another. he opened his eyes to Jessica pinned up to the ceiling with blood dripping down from her stomach then she caught on fire. so did the house. then Dean came rushing in to get Sammy out. Sam yelling at Dean to save Jessica.

right then and there. Sam woke up.

---------------------------------------------

it really sucks sorry guys :p

but..

like

comment

vote :)

thxxx :) xo