Winchester Girl

CHAPTER FIVE

The Surprise

Dean's P.O.V

As I pull into the driveway at Lexi's house, I got so excited! I don't know why though, maybe it was because I missed her or I just couldn't wait to see her.

I walked up to the door and did my usual knock,

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK, KNOCK KNOCK!!

Lexi answered the door,

"would you like to go on our date now?" I asked while handing her a bouquet of red, white and pink roses. they were her favourite.

"Awwh yes I would!!" she answered back, taking to roses to smell them. she smiled.

I love her smile.

"let me just grab my shoes"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lexi's P.O.V

OMG that was so sweet but I still kinda mad that he didn't tell me he was gonna he late or that he was going out!

"okay I'm ready!"

"okay let's go then" said dean.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IN THE IMPALA..

"so umm where are we going, cause I think it's a little past lunch"

"it's a surprise, and I'm so sorry I didn't tell you I was leaving, me and Sam got into a fight and I just didn't want to be near him. will you forgive me?" said dean.

"ugh you know how much I hate surprises!! and it's okay I understand and yesss of course!!" I said.

I leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. he smiled. Then he put on some ACDC... he hasn't changed a bit! when he was younger he loved ACDC too!! so did john! Mary was more of a beetles fan, so was my mom. I absolutely love ACDC thought! and no not because Dean does but they are awesome!

Five minutes later, Dean leaned over and kissed me back.

OMG OMG OMG!!!!! I gave him a great big smile! I felt so happy!!! :D

--------------------------------------------

Dean's P.O.V

wow she kissed me! This is probably one of my favourite days ever! one of the top 10!

1. meeting Lexi

2. Finding out I was gonna be an older brother

3. My first hunting trip with my dad

4. Shooting my first shot gun

5. Sneaking out with Sammy in the field while dad was in a hunting trip and lighting off fireworks and setting the field on fire

6. First time driving the Impala

7. My dad giving me the Impala

8. Coming back to Lawrence

9. Lexi kissing me

10. kissing Lexi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"are we almost there?"

"Dean?!"

"oh yeah sorry! I got lost in a thought"

"okay good, and whatcha thinking about?"

"Memories with Sammy and my mom and dad"

"oh I see, umm when are we going to get to our destination?" Lexi asked.

"We're here now"

"OMG this is my favourite restaurant!!"

"I know, I wanted this night to be special"

--------------------------------------------

"reservations for Dean Winchester"

"ah yes, right over here Mr.Winchester. Table for two." said the waiter.

"thanks" I Said to him.

"I'll be with you in a moment" he told us.

"okay" I said.

"I can't believe you brought us here! is this what you were doing all day?" Lexi said.

"I thought you would be surprised, and yeah sorry I didn't tell you" I told her.

"don't worry about it! I just thought you didn't want to go out for lunch with me anymore" she said.

"of course I did!! but this was my plan all along, we should do it again another time too!" I told her with a smile.

she smiled back, "yeah we should"

Lexi's P.O.V

I can't believe this is actually happening!! I'm on a date with Dean Winchester!!

"are you guys ready to order?" the waiter asked.

the name is his name tag read 'CALEB'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS NOTE:

Just because Caleb, my bestie, wanted to be in my book. well there ya go! geez!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"um yeah" Dean said.

"I'll have the steak and for dessert ill have the apple pie please" Dean said while handing Caleb the menu.

"I'll have the same please and thank you" I told the waiter.

"okay and to drink?"

"umm ill have a beer please" Said Dean.

Pie and beer, what a surprise!

"just water for me please" I said.

"okay ill be back with your drinks and your food will take about 15 minutes" Said Caleb.

he walked away before we could say anything else.

"So how has it been going, I mean with like you and Sammy traveling the United States?" I asked Dean.

"We'll it's not the same without mom and dad with us, but we still try to save the world" He said with a smirk.

"Do you miss them?"

His smile went away.

"To be honest, yeah a lot. I don't usually talk to people about this kinda of stuff but it feels good to get it out"

"Doesn't Sam talk to you about this stuff?"

"yeah but I don't tell him how I feel"

"why not?"

"my dad always told me to look after Sammy, and I thought that in order to do that I had to be brave all the time and never show fear or sadness, always cheerful and serious, I don't want Sammy to know that I miss dad and mom"

"why? I mean like wouldn't it be better for him to know?"

"somethings, yeah, but not all of it. I think he knows I miss Mom and Dad but he's just not sure of it"

"Have you ever told him about how you felt before? like about anything?"

"When I was younger maybe, but either than that I have no clue, probably not"

"Hmm, well maybe you should, it's better than keeping it in all the time"

"Well that's why I tell you everything. and speaking of telling you everything I have to tell you something....."

"okay what is it?"

--------------------------------------------

sorry it's such a small chapter!!

thxx for reading :)