Chapter 9: Love

Kazuichi was at his job and you were bored. You yawned and carried on watching TV. You wondered what Kazuichi would be fixing right now. You stared at the ceiling missing him. It's only been one day that he's been my boyfriend yet I already miss him... Hah that's kind of pathetic. You decided you were going to go visit him. You drove towards his mechanic shop and saw him covered in black power. Heh he's so silly. You got out of your car and he didn't notice you. You put some oil on your fingers and sneaked up behind him and drew a oil heart on his neck. Eh?
Hehehehe!
H-Hey Y/N?! You laughed and ran off. You knew Kazuichi's boss wouldn't be mad because well, Kazuichi owned this shop. Hey come here Y/N! He grabbed you by the waist and hugged you. Hehe hey Kaz!
Hey beautiful. He then drew a oil heart on your cheek and kissed your other cheek and smirked. Hey!
Hehe you're adorable Y/N. Wanna help me fix up this car.
Sure babe but I better get paid.
I'll pay you in cuddles and kisses.
Mmmmm.... Deal!
Heh. You helped him fix up the car and later on the two of you went home. Kazuichi hugged you when you got home and kissed you softly. Hehe you're adorable Kaz.
A-Am not!
Hehe I'm gonna go make dinner.
O-Okay! You made dinner and when you were done you sat in the lounge and ate with him which watching tv. After you finished you washed up and want in the lounge. Kazuichi hugged your waist and started kissing your neck softly. You blushed a dark red and cuddled him as he carried on. Later on the two of you cuddled up together and watched a movie on the couch. Hey by the way Y/N...
Yes Kazuichi?
I love you.

Thanks for reading and if you liked this chapter vote up or comment. If you want another ship or X reader from any anime comment or message me.

Thanks to these people who voted up the last chapter:

AnichibiSHSLArtist
hsl_artist
fandom_derppp
XLunaWolfX123

There was two other people but it's not showing up on wattpad so sorry to those two.