Simulations

Jack's POV

"I can't believe we were all accepted for IRLG Simulations!" I exclaim to my friends.
"More like GIRL Simulations. The acronym makes more sense that way," Felix said, laughing.
"That would be sexist though, Felix," Mark said, shaking his head.
It wasn't just us that had been chosen for IRLG Simulations. The full list of people was:
Sean Mcloughlin (Prefers Jack)
Felix Kjellberg
Mark Fischbach
Ken Morrison
Ryan Terry (Prefers Cry)
Michelle Manga (Prefers Minx)
Aaron Ash (Prefers Yami)
Jelle Vucht (Prefers Jelly)

We were all YouTubers as well, which was great.
"Wait, what does IRLG stand for again?" Ken asked us.
"Did you really forget already Ken?" Mark asked incredulously.
"Yeah," Ken said sheepishly.
"It stands for In Real Life Gaming," I say to Ken and he mumbles his thanks.
"Simulations start in five minutes. Please divide into your teams." The intercom stated.
"Um, what are our teams?" Asked Minx and we all mumbled the same question.
"In Team Water are Mark, Felix, Jack and Ken. In Team Fire are Jelly, Yami, Cry and Minx." We all nod. No one was unhappy with their teams.

*time skip*

We all stood in our own little 'pods' waiting to be taken to the Simulation World. They were made of some transparent material; most likely heavy duty plastic.
Suddenly I felt sick in the stomach and everything was a blur around me. I closed my eyes, and when I opened them again, I wasn't in my pod anymore. I was now sitting in some sort of huge child's seat on the back of a bike. The person on the bike was Mark. Next to me, Ken sat on another bike whilst Felix was like me; in an enlarged child's seat.
"Oh no," Felix practically cried as he said those words.
"What?" Ken asked.
"It's Happy Wheels," Felix said sadly.
"That means I'm Billy!" I yell. I couldn't believe it. I was my own worst enemy. "I hope you can ride a bike Mark."
"Hey! What makes you think I can't ride a bike?!" Mark protests.
"Stop guys. We need to get through this," Ken reasons with us.
"Um, guys?" Felix uncertainly asks us.
"What?" Mark asks.
"Do you think the traps will be real? You know, do you think they'll still kill us?" Felix asks.
This never occurred to me.
We might die.
"I hope not," I say.
"They couldn't of done that, right?" Mark asks.
Ken started pedalling.
"Ken?!" Felix screams.
"We'll find out." Ken says determinedly.

•••

There you guys go! After a long wait, you finally get a proper one shot! :D