Chapter 8 - A Lost Little Girl

Author POV

Irene walked inside her room and look at the letter.

Flashback On

Irene still sleeping in her room but suddenly..

Takk..Takk..Takk

Suddenly she woke up as she heard a window was knocking by something. She huriedly woke up and look at a bird with a box

"W..who are you?" Irene asked

The bird didn't reply anything. It just gave Irene a box.

"What is this?" Irene asked and open it.

Slowly a light appear seems like a layer in front of her. And then suddenly Irene shocked as she saw her parents there.

"Eomma? Appa?" Irene drop her tears.

"Irene-ssi, how are you?" Suddenly a man face appeared on the monitor. That's Bogum.

"Well, I hope you didn't forget for your obigation to marry me, you didn't event know what will happened to your parent if you break your promise" Bogum smirked and slowly the monitor dissapeared.

Irene look at the letter and open it.

"Don't runaway, i will always caught you wherever you are - Park Bogum"

"That bogum-ssi" Irene squeezed the letter.

"Who's there?" Someone called Irene. Irene quickly sweep her tears and saw Taehyung walked closer to her.

Flashback Off

Next Morning Taehyung had a practice with KangHoon.
Now Taehyung can use the earth power perfectly, he learn so fast.

"You did well savior-nim, you learned it faster than i though before" KangHoon said.

"Thank You, it's because you teach me" Taehyung said.

Warning!! Warning!!

Suddenly an athmospere become strange. Taehyung panicked as he look at the sand looks like a big stone in front of him. Then the stone rolling fast at Taehyung. He tried to use all his power and closed his eyes as he still to make a shield which made from sands to block the big stone.

TUKK!!!

something touch his defend as finaly he open his eyes he saw that big stone already stopped right in front of him because the shield he made.

"I.. what did I see before? Who made this shield? that's ?? Am I???" Taehyung said disbelieve.

PROK!! PROK!! PROK!!

"You did wel Taehyung-ssi, but I hope you will more active then" someone said behind the stone.

Then the big stone is broke into the sands again and show Kyungsoo's there.

"Kyungsoo-ssi?" Taehyung shocked

"Let's make your power perfect, Taehyung-ssi" Kyungsoo Smiled then changed into a smirk one as he started to make another stone to beat Taehyung. And finally they have a fight.

After a couple time..

Kyungsoo and Taehyung were laying down at the ground. They tired af after they have fought.

"You did well Taehyung-ssi" Kyungsoo said between his breath.

"Thanks" Taehyung said as he closed his eyes.