8

Girls started filing in for the Gold Circle  V.I.P. meet and greet. Girls filed next to Nathan. I backed away giving them their time with him.

"Omg. Your Anna!" I girl screamed.

"Yeah it's me." I said shyly. I didn't expect to get attention.

"Can I have a picture with you?" The girl kindly asked.

"Sure." And her mom took the picture of us.

"Thank you so much!" She says and we hugged one last time.

"Look who's all famous now." Nathan teased. I smiled.

I took pictures with fans and I even got a few things they made me. I'm glad I decided to go on this tour.

After an hour they got ready for the meet and greet. I went back stage for this. I hung out just sitting on the couch.

I peaked around the corner to see a lie of fans going out the door. All the boys were standing in a line to be greeted by the fans.

It took about two hours to make it through every one. I saw girls crying and freaking out because the met and got to hug their idol. I remember when that was me.

<><><><>

"I'm Nick and over to my left is Nathan." He said when they were on stage.

"Hey everybody! I'm so glad you Sam to see us today! It means a lot to me and all of us here on Boys Of Summer. Now I'd like you to meet someone. Anna would you come out?"

I was shocked. Why me? Why me. I got up from the couch in the back and Reed stopped me.

"I can tell your nervous. Don't be." And he hugged me.

"I won't."

I walked out onto the stage and I heard girls and some guys high pitched screams. I shyly walked out and did a little wave as I walked next to Nathan. He wrapped his arm around me and squished my body up agents his.

"This is Anna. My girlfriend I love very much." And he kissed me.

"I know how much she means to you Nathan but we need to have the show go on." Nick teased.

"Bye everyone." I said shyly as I walked back to the couch.